Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

Quote Originally Posted by Davis
    Put it this way fellas, i doubt much hell be back offering us anything. At this point im upset with both sides of the situation. I dont normally buy from PP but it was nice to know it was there. Ill say this much about PP, i highly doubt ill be buying from them in the future.
    Thats what I was saying about the ramifications from this. I have never bought from them either but I was looking forward to the possibility of doing so in the future. Too bad this happened like this and couldn't have been corrected before they pulled out. You hate to see a good dealer like this get this upset, but I guess he certainly has the right to do so and he did !
    I think I would consider them still but all this does as far as major dealers go is move them down with DGI and put Milt back to the top as far as comparisons go with the big three on Ebay(for me anyway).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It would have been easy enough for them to simply point out to me that someone was breaking the rules. Instead, they pulled completely. Lets face it, they were no longer interested in providing support for this board.

They still have been a target because of, shall we say, their colorful ads and it's possible they didn't feel like the board was supporting them as much as they were us. I tried, in vain to get Eric to be an active member and chat to everyone, put up machines they had for sale, anything to get him involved. I tried to get him to market themselves here more than they did. Milt will talk to us, Gaku will talk to us. But I could never convince Eric that we were worth talking with.

It certainly wasn't just this incident, this was simply the straw for them. Who knows, maybe the people of this board weren't buying enough machines to make their investment in us worth their wile.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Bottom line.....
    Apparently many people cannot read an entire post, they read up to that word FREE, and stop.

At this moment we have 2 generous offers from vendors out there (others may or may not add there own later). READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU GO AND ASK FOR ANYTHING. There are certain requirements that must be met in order to get the special. If they are not met then you don't get it. It is as simple as that.
    Don't come along after the fact and say "Oh, I didn't see it until after I got my machine, can I have my discount now?" The answer is NO. Eric was trying to be nice and give the tokens after the fact, he should have said no, but he didn't, so he started to lose money, who wouldn't pull out and cancel the offer because a few idiots can't read (If you're one of those idiots and are offended, then I would like to say "thank you for ruining this deal for everyone". and no I am not apologizing).

These vendors make these offers to us for nothing in return except to have us maybe buy from them. The cost of the offer comes out of their pockets, cuts into their profits. So quit whining and grow up, yeah everyone wants a deal, but what have you done lately to deserve it?

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well put and I second that
    *Babel*Azteca Legend*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I purchased 2 machines from PP on Ebay in the last 3-4 weeks and requested extra tokens at the time of purchase. I did not received extra tokens in the box on either of them. On the first Ebay item I added the request in the Paypal note and called Grandview before they shipped it and they still messed it up so Eric had to send them out separately. Eric requested that I email him directly on the next Ebay purchase. Once again I put the instructions in Paypal and sent Eric an email (the same email address he gave me the first time) and guess what? No tokens. I then sent Eric another email and no reply. This was just this week so I guess he got fed up. I did everything I could think of to make sure he was informed of the extra tokens before he shipped.

I am very disappointed with Pachinko Palace as I have not received any word from them about the tokens. Also I was figuring the extra tokens into my bid. I feel that I have been screwed and so have any of the members of Pachitalk who may have purchased on of PP machines in the last week. I will think twice before I bid on the next PP machine. I have not filled out the Ebay rating yet and I am wondering if any of you have any input into what I should do. His item was as pretty much as described. I do believe it would have been a scratch and dent in one of MiltÂ’s auctions as it has a pretty good dent on the side chrome and a very apparent scratch in the fourth reel, right in the middle. My beef is really with the Pachitalk bonus he offered and not with what was done on Ebay.

Also I sent a private message on this forum to Eric and he has never replied so I don't think he is really an active member of the forum.
    Marine Carnival - Sinbad Adventure - Babel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had good luck getting my extra tokens in the package by including the request for tokens in the Paypal note, and alos following it up with an E-bay "Ask the Seller a Question" note. If the tokens are no longer included, I merely reduce my max bid by $30 to offset the value. If I don't win machines from PP in the future because of it, so be it. There are several good vendors to buy from. The only vendor I go out of my way to buy from is Z-core, because he's local to me, is active here, and gives me a very fair deal everytime.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

About 2 weeks ago, I bought Arra King from PP on ebay. I added the notice that I was a member here, and requested the additional tokens, then, when I got the email notice from Ebay about winning the bid, I clicked on "send mail to seller" and sent the note again. It was about 10:00pm central, so I didn't phone them. The mail was returned undeliverable, so I want to their website and sent it again. I got the reply about 2 days after, saying I was supposed to ask for them when I bought the machine. I know that. When the machine came, there were no extra tokens.

Frankly, I didn't push it and in my reply, told them my request was probably too late. And my bottom line here is I didn't get them notified in time, although I thought I did what I was supposed to, but they shipped the product quicker than the emails went back and forth and it's a really nice looking machine and seems to work like new, and I got it for $127. So, I have nothing to complain about. Quick service, great packing and a great machine for what I think is a good price. I have no complaint. And if I am one of the ones who caused the trouble, I certainly apologize.
    http://home.neb.rr.com/lindquists/gameroom

*King Camel*DonDon King*Hanabi Hyakkei*Savanna Park*Super StarDust*Gold X*ArraKing*HyperRemix*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is it possible PP was just looking for an excuse to dscontinue something that they no longer wanted to do? Seems to me it would have been simple enough to not send tokens to those who bought machines but failed to mention they were members at time of purchase. Like many members, I did notify them "at time of purchase" that I was a member, but the tokens were not included in the initial shipping. However, my machine came with some minor damage and when I called them for corrective action I mentioned the fact that there were no additional tokens sent with the machine. PP then sent the additional tokens with the repair kit. Now, did I get additional tokens because I am a member; or did I get additional tokens because my machine was damaged????

You know what....there is no such thing as a free lunch. I will happily pay for everything and preserve my right to complain/criticize without having to worry of losing a "freebie".
    Bob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PachiAddict it was not you at all, no need to apologize.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

i only won one machine from pp, i sent a message with the ask a question on the ebay item and also mentioned it when i paid with paypal,

eric replied to aska question saying extra tokens would be in the box.

i did get them with my machine.

i don't think we should start complaining about them just because they stopped.

it was nice of them to offer them in the first place.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It was nice of them to offer them in the first place and certainly they did not have to. It was a gift for pachitalk members.

Please do not use this item as a means to leave a negative feedback on eBay. Whether or not you factored these tokens into your bid does not mean that they didn't complete the eBay transaction as promised. One has nothing at all to do with the other.

Take your extra token issues if you have any up with Eric directly, do not hold his eBay feedback hostage. This will only serve to make us look like a bunch of thugs.!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very True and we are not THUGS!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after reading this tread,, i'm not so sure,,pp was nice enough to ofter the extra tokens,, people took advange of it,, and so he pulled it,, now we are going to threaten him at his e-bay cost,, and beat up each other in the group by throwing smart remarks,, what would you call us???
    my opinion is he should have said no from the begining,, maybe he didn't thinking he would give us the benefit of the doult
    did anybody learn anything from this ???????????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

don't complain when you got something for nothing and then it stopped!!!!!

i'm sure we will all survive without free tokens.

life goes on!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dakota, if the machine came with a nice dent in it, id first take it up with Eric, but he woudl get no more than neutral feedback from me. Machines shouldnt come dented, and if they do it should at least be spoken of and/or pictured in the auction!

Utopia1dc

I had no problems with PP getting the free tokens. I always paid by credit card over the phone (the morning after I won each auction). I guess because I spoke on the phone in person with them there was no mix up. I will buy from them again, but (like was said above) I will factor a new lower bid price to appropriately reflect what I am getting. I liked PP because of the nicer cabinet as well, so it was justifiable (to me) to pay a little more for his machines because of the cabinet and the tokens.

It's his business and he can run it as he sees fit, but I always held PP one notch higher than DGI, Stealth, and ZCore, because of the extras. Now, they are on a level playing field for me.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Arra King (or "Kind") was the second machine I've gotten from PP. Both were in good condition, quick shipping and well packed. I gave them good feedback both times and will have no problem bidding on future items from them. I do wish (as discussed in past threads) that their advertising wasn't quite so "stretched", but we can hope that enough people log on here and get enough info to recognize the exagerations. Still, I agree, negative feedback is not warranted as the ebay sale was quick and the machine is great.
    http://home.neb.rr.com/lindquists/gameroom

*King Camel*DonDon King*Hanabi Hyakkei*Savanna Park*Super StarDust*Gold X*ArraKing*HyperRemix*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the comments on the Ebay feedback. I agree that the token issue has nothing to do with the Ebay auction. I also want to make it clear that I have no intention of making myself or this GREAT forum look like a "thug". I DO NOT have any problems with Pachinko Palace as far as quick delivery, packing and laminating the sides.

I do have a problem though with sellers offering something (and perhaps they were seeing the benefit by increased sales/prices) and then pulling the offer after items were purchased. Put yourself in my place. I (and maybe others) did increase my bid knowing that I had been offered "free" merchandise with the purchase (through this forum not Ebay) and then have it taken away without any notification or reply to emails. I believe I do have I legitimate complaint and I will contact Eric again. I will let you know what becomes of it as I believe this is one of the benefits of this forum - keeping members informed of what is going on in the wonderful world of Pachislo/Pachinko. If I am wrong about this please let me know. You can PM me if you would like. I am having a great time with my new hobby and with "meeting" others with the same interest. I also think the moderators are doing a great job!
    Marine Carnival - Sinbad Adventure - Babel

Utopia1dc

Dakota-

Give Eric a call and explain your situation. I have personally talked with him on the phone several times and he is a reasonable person (in my opinion). He took care of my reel assembly problem ASAP. I think you will be able to resolve the issue with him.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Contact Eric. He'll almost certainly take care of you on this. So should anyone else who followed through and did as asked by requesting their tokens via PayPal up front when purchasing their machines prior to his offer being withdrawn.

Don't threaten him with bad feedback, etc., just ask for what he'd agreed to give before withdrawing his offer.

I'd be shocked if Eric didn't take care of each and every one who had problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast