Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

Pachinko Pallace, aka Grandview Products has pulled support and removed their offer of additional tokens to PachiTalk and it users.

Due to an issue which arose with some users asking for their additional tokens after the machine had already been shipped (which had been posted not to) and in turn costing Grandview $8 in additional funds to ship the promised tokens, they have withdrawn the offer.

Please, when bidding or considering to bid on Pachinko Pallace machines *DO NOT* do so with the expectation that you will receive the previously promised tokens to PachiTalk members. This offer is now invalid.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pallace Pulls PachiTalk Support

There is always some to ruin it for others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dag nabbit ungratfuls - messed up the whole shootin match,YA gots to do things before the fact and not after, darn whippersnappers anyhow, thats almost plain stealin
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Utopia1dc

That's a darn shame that the deal is gone. I hope he (Eric) will reconsider, as to many that was a big selling point?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Pachinko Pallace, aka Grandview Products has pulled support and removed their offer of additional tokens to PachiTalk and it users............

By them pulling support for Pachitalk you mean I hope just the extra tokens?

It sounds like they must of had quite a few members here that tried to pull this stunt on them or I am sure that they would not of done this knowing what ramifications it might have in future sales.

I haven't been following this very much as I am primarily in the Pachinko hunting mode right now but was this something that was covered here and were we warned to quit doing?
    Last edited by azlew; 03-23-2005 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think that he should reconsider. He could also say that if you fall to ask for the extra tokens at the time of sale you are SOL. Or he could say pay for the shipping of the extra tokens. I can see his point of view. That is $8.00 for shipping after he ships the machine. If 10 people ask for the tokens because they forgot to ask for them, then that is $80.00 lost in profits.

Maybe he is also running out of extra tokens. How many tokens do these vendors get when they buy a container of machines? Or do they buy extra tokens?
    *Babel*Azteca Legend*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

from what ive heard they buy the extra tokens, i agree with you cyzotto PP should of either enforced their ruling and not sent the extra tokens or made the people pay the extra shipping.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

By them pulling support for Pachitalk you mean I hope just the extra tokens?
    I'm sorry, was there some other support that PachiTalk members received from pachinko pallace?

Utopia1dc

I'm sorry, was there some other support that PachiTalk members received from pachinko pallace?
    Good point! And I agree with the above post about you're SOL if you don't mention it at time of sale...that sounds fair to me. Hopefully PP will read these posts and reconsider and offer them again?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

too bad we cant get a pachinko dealer to step up and make an offer for pachitalk.com members.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I'll be switched ! I swore you stated to me at one time he was putting flyers in his shipments of machines to costco and elsewhere that advertised Pachitalk ? If he did or is , I would call that support of this fine establishment. As we all know that the more knowledgible members we get here the more support we get in the long run. If you didn't tell me or the membership that here, then I am mistaken ?

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    Well I'll be switched ! I swore you stated to me at one time he was putting flyers in his shipments of machines to costco and elsewhere that advertised Pachitalk ? If he did or is , I would call that support of this fine establishment. As we all know that the more knowledgible members we get here the more support we get in the long run. If you didn't tell me or the membership that here, then I am mistaken ?
    I purchased 2 machines from PP, and there wasn't any flyer about PachiTalk, just the free extra tokens.

LaughingJim

I see it this way... He said free tokens, not free shipping. Since the offer was for the time of sale shipping, andy additional charges should be paid by the person who demanded the tokens.

He could also have elaborated that this offer is only valid if "Mentioned to sales agent before the item is shipped"... Even a simple sales code like, "Add $0.01 to (Insurance)" to validate free coin offer.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it only took a few to screw it up for the rest of the masses. That is why you find so many vendors don't want to put themselves in a position to where their free cost them even more.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    That is why you find so many vendors don't want to put themselves in a position to where their free cost them even more.
    That could qualify as one of them there Arby True-isms?

How I wish you would have a running list of them suckers?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

do a search for it on the board (Arby True-isms)

you would find a few
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It was very generous of them to have done that for us. And I do not hold it against them for stopping. The bottom line is always important.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia1dc
    I purchased 2 machines from PP, and there wasn't any flyer about PachiTalk, just the free extra tokens.
    Ok then I stand corrected. So Grandview aka Pachinko Pallace never put pachitalk flyers in their boxes.... I guess I got confused then with another dealer that used to do that that for another message base ...but we won't go there.. So the support we lost is getting the free extra tokens. I can certainly understand why he pulled the offer. I doubt he will offer it again as it sounds like it was more than one or two people that tried to take advantage of him for the 8.00 shipping.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Put it this way fellas, i doubt much hell be back offering us anything. At this point im upset with both sides of the situation. I dont normally buy from PP but it was nice to know it was there. Ill say this much about PP, i highly doubt ill be buying from them in the future.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No Lew you weren't wrong. According to Eric, they were supposed to be putting the flyers in the wholesale machines, not their eBay sales. While it wasn't mentioned, I would also imagine this will cease as well. I have no real idea why they weren't put into the eBay items as this would be a prime market for us, people with computers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast