Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autostop with credit add

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Autostop with credit add

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    Just sent you an E Mail.

Sorry so long in responding. There is Allot on my Plate right now...
    Hi!

Where can I purchase an "Autostop With Credit Add"? I have a "Dracula 600 Pachislo Slot Machine" and it doesn't have the 30 pin connector which are used for the Universal Autostop Kits. I looked in the machine and it has 6 pins that goes from the reels to the motherboard. Where I can purchase an autosto kit for the "Dracula 600" which is manufactured by "Net". Thanks :-)

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dcm4197 View Post
    Hi!

Where can I purchase an "Autostop With Credit Add"? I have a "Dracula 600 Pachislo Slot Machine" and it doesn't have the 30 pin connector which are used for the Universal Autostop Kits. I looked in the machine and it has 6 pins that goes from the reels to the motherboard. Where I can purchase an autosto kit for the "Dracula 600" which is manufactured by "Net". Thanks :-)

Chris
    Hello

you can send member 'new in town' (Brian) a 'private message' by clicking this link to his profile, and then clicking 'send private message' which is directly under his picture

PachiTalk

Or you could contact him via his Autoslot website and click the email link there

Autoslot

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

3. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

See if you can use a newer style stop board

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dracula 600 is a 2004 Pachi By NET. They wired this different as to the standard procedure in other machines of the day. There is an AutoSlot for it. The AS-Net :

NET Model Wiring

10 wires from the AutoSlot must be connected to three plugs on the inner door PC Board.

1 goes to the Spin Knob plug which is used to tell the AutoSlot that the Reels have started spinning and the AutoSlot starts it's functions.

4 wires from the AutoSlot go to the Token Acceptor Plug. NET machines use 2 sensors. 2 wires each are connected to 2 wires on this plug
    then that plug wire is cut between where the 2 AutoSlot wires were connected. Net machine sensors use a Normally "Closed" circuit meaning
    that the machine has a constant voltage on these sensor wires. When a Token passes the sensors the Circuit "opens" which the machine sees
    and then adds the Credit. This AutoSlot has two relays in it which simulate those two sensor wires opening thier circuits.

The last 5 wires from the AutoSlot go to the Reel Stop Button Plug. 3 of them simulate you pressing the Stop Buttons. The other two Tap a
    5 volt DC source which is needed to operate the AutoSlot.

I have contacted dcm4197 about an AutoSlot for his Pachi. I have two of these AS-Net AutoSlots left.

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    Dracula 600 is a 2004 Pachi By NET. They wired this different as to the standard procedure in other machines of the day. There is an AutoSlot for it. The AS-Net :

NET Model Wiring

10 wires from the AutoSlot must be connected to three plugs on the inner door PC Board.

1 goes to the Spin Knob plug which is used to tell the AutoSlot that the Reels have started spinning and the AutoSlot starts it's functions.

4 wires from the AutoSlot go to the Token Acceptor Plug. NET machines use 2 sensors. 2 wires each are connected to 2 wires on this plug
    then that plug wire is cut between where the 2 AutoSlot wires were connected. Net machine sensors use a Normally "Closed" circuit meaning
    that the machine has a constant voltage on these sensor wires. When a Token passes the sensors the Circuit "opens" which the machine sees
    and then adds the Credit. This AutoSlot has two relays in it which simulate those two sensor wires opening thier circuits.

The last 5 wires from the AutoSlot go to the Reel Stop Button Plug. 3 of them simulate you pressing the Stop Buttons. The other two Tap a
    5 volt DC source which is needed to operate the AutoSlot.

I have contacted dcm4197 about an AutoSlot for his Pachi. I have two of these AS-Net AutoSlots left.

Hi!

Can you accept a "US Postal Money Order"? I want to order the "Autostop With Credit Add" For the "Dracula 600 Pachislo Slot Machine By "Net". I'll need your shipping address as well. I also want instructions so I can put it together. How much will it cost? I would really appreciate it if you can accept a "Money Order" since I don't like to use "PayPal". Thanks. :-)

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a james bond 007 by takasago if you let the reels spin without using the stop buttons it stops after 1 minute, is there any way to shorten the stopping time??? thanks Gene45

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Gene45 View Post
    I have a james bond 007 by takasago if you let the reels spin without using the stop buttons it stops after 1 minute, is there any way to shorten the stopping time??? thanks Gene45
    Hi,

The Motherboard will stop the reels (as yours does) after a period of time if you do not press the Stop Buttons. James Bond was manufactured by (now) ABLIT/ Takasago. It is a 1999 Pachi. If you PM me your e mail address I can send you a Manual for this "Brand" Pachi.

Your Pachi may use the AutoSlot AS-04 of which I have 2 left here in stock. I also have one installed on my Death Valley (a 2004 built Pachi) which I helped Vince (the former owner of AutoSlot) figure out the connection points for the AS-04.

If your handy with a Multimeter and want to swap a few e mails (with pictures of the inside of 007) we can do our best to see if the AS-04 will work in it just as I worked with Vince to fit it into Death Valley.

Here is the Link To my AutoSlot Website which is also below on this Thread to learn about them. :

Autoslot
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2