Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autostop with credit add

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Autostop with credit add

Fitted autostop with credit add today,very pleased with purchase from Brian of autoslot 2.Brian was very helpfull,sent me emails and pictures off all fitting instructions and even kept me up to date with postage.would highly recommend him if anybody is interersted is getting one for their pachislo.

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to TomscottVikky

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Autostop with credit add

Been thinking of getting one for my Lucky Cherry...not that I don't want to stop the reels myself, I like the credit add feature...especially since I don't have a door key!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The credit add is good,if you have not got many tokens or your machine is missing a door key.saves you opening the door every 5 minutes.you can also turn the autostop off during play, just takes one press of a button for 2 seconds.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to TomscottVikky

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by TomscottVikky View Post
    The credit add is good,if you have not got many tokens or your machine is missing a door key.saves you opening the door every 5 minutes.you can also turn the autostop off during play, just takes one press of a button for 2 seconds.
    Thank You for the Kind words at the start of this Thread.

As was stated above. Say your Pachi has a MAX payout of 500 Tokens. If you managed the Token usage by using the Credit add feature when your lower Tray was empty and used the Tokens in the lower tray instead of the Credit add feature you would only need 600 to 700 Tokens for normal play. You would rarely have to open the Door to obtain or return Tokens to the inner Hopper.

Now if you just finished a Big Bonus Round, started feeding the Tokens back in and hit another Big Bonus round before you got to put all the Tokens back in then you would run low from the Hopper.

Solution there is if you have a Pachislo that you know will hit back to back Bonus rounds, X's 2 the number of Tokens you use with the Max payout of Tokens plus 100 to 200.

Since putting AutoSlots with Credit add in my machines, I no longer load the hoppers up with 2500 Tokens.

Even though before I learned of Vinces device and wound up taking over the Business I :

Spoiler

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow that's a lot of tokens wish I had a few more.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How MANY do you Desire?
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The problem is auto stop doesn't work with all pachislos or I would have bought one for my Urusei Yatsura 1 pachislo by Sammy.
    If I had an older machine it would be great to have one.
    Demanding to see Life's Manager....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Send Brian an email you might be able to fit a DIY chip with credit add to your machine.autoslot have all types of autostops for old and new machines.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to TomscottVikky

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cebu View Post
    The problem is auto stop doesn't work with all pachislos or I would have bought one for my Urusei Yatsura 1 pachislo by Sammy.
    If I had an older machine it would be great to have one.
    Is it a Urusei Yatsura (Yatura) 1 or "2"? I can only find data for the "2".

The two I have found. :

Urusei Yatsura made by GINZA in 2007 (second one from the bottom) -
    http://www.ginza-p.co.jp/product_07.html

Urusei Yatura 2 by Sammy in 2009 - http://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/prod...sei/index.html

The newer Pachislo's that do not use the Traditional Stop Board and now have only the Parlor interface Board are not 100% Non AutoSlot Friendly.

Indiana Jones, Shake II, Play Boy, Star Wars, Mu Mu World, Tomb Raider, and Jack Pot have all been fitted with AutoSlots either by Vince the former owner of AutoSlot or myself.

These Pachi's have been found to have the proper operating voltages and Logic states for the current AutoSlot AS-06 design.

One that does not match up is Spiderman 2. These voltages and Logic states go against the design of the current AS-06. I am in work designing a PC Board (new super AS-06) that hopefully will cover ALL of the changes that the Pachislo Companies are putting into there machines. This new Board will have to have relays added to it to handle higher voltages and Logic state changes that the current AS-06 can not.

When I have this new design built, I have a Member in the wings to help me with it to figure out all the data needed from the Pachi.

Also the "CODE" that is programmed into the Microchip sometimes will have to be modified. This has been done already in order to have the Credit Add work on Shake II due to the third Token sensor being moved further away from the first two. The "Code" had to be modified with a longer time sense in order not to throw a Token error.

I can not purchase every Pachi out there in order to figure out how to build an AutoSlot for these newer machines. (neihter could Vince) I need the owners of these machine to work with me if they are comfortable with probing Token Acceptor, Spin Knob, Stop Button plugs to figure out the operating voltages and Logic states of their machines with a Multi Meter.

$$$ has been the hold up as of late to move forward. In the mean time I am doing what I can with the new machines I have here to figure out as much as I can. These new machines are also designed differently within the same manufacture. With the older machines all, say Sammy's would wire an AutoSlot the same way for the Credit Add function of the AutoSlot.

Spiderman 2 (a Sammy W/O the Traditional Stop Board) is a problem right now. It was made in 2006. Your machine was made in a different year. It might not be a problem with the current AS-06 design. Till I have the funds saved up to make a Aprox 1200 PC Board Purchase of 8 different types of PC Boards AutoSlot is on hold and I can only provide with what I have on hand which currently is about 12 to 14 devices worth of boards to build from.

I know more Members are interested in Credit Add then Reel Stop AutoSlots. Yes I am working on a credit add device also for both the older and newer machines. This will not be a plug and play. It will have to be wired into the plugs on the inner door. I have a bread board model here and it does work for 2 and 3 Token Acceptor sensors.

Well for you BIO Hazard Owners I have Tweaked the Chip Program and soldered in a couple of extra wires to components on the current AS-06 PC Board.

BIO Hazard is one of the few True 4 Reel PachiSlo's currently made. The modified AS-06 stops all 4 Reels. The First time and AutoSlot (ANY MADE) has done this. The Program change to date will allways stop the 4th Reel Last. Still working on that to get it to fully be random as the three reel AutoSlot does. And YES. It does the Credit Add also. When I have the time I will post a Video of it in operation.

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well actually I had spoken with you in email and you had determind that it was not auto-stop friendly due to a board in the system.
    It's an Urusei Yatsura 1 so older than the UY2. It's still by Sammy.
    For me it's about the auto-stop as well as the credit add.
    Yes it is this one

This one has the Parlor Interface board.
    Maybe someday there will be an auto-stop/credit add for it.

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by TomscottVikky View Post
    Send Brian an email you might be able to fit a DIY chip with credit add to your machine.autoslot have all types of autostops for old and new machines.
    Steve's Pachi more than likely has three Token Sensors.

The original DIY Chip http://www.autoslot.info/DIY.htm was designed for the older machines with only 2 sensors. I have been working on that also and have built and tested to success a 3 Token Sensor DIY. This design will only wotk with a maximum for Aprox 5.5 volts on the Token Sensos and the Logic State must be "HI" to "LOW" meaning that as a Token passes the sensors in the Token Acceptor that 5 volts is pulled "LOW" meaning a "Short / Ground" is made in the circuit of each sensor.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cebu View Post
    Well actually I had spoken with you in email and you had determind that it was not auto-stop friendly due to a board in the system.
    It's an Urusei Yatsura 1 so older than the UY2. It's still by Sammy.
    For me it's about the auto-stop as well as the credit add.
    Yes it is this one

This one has the Parlor Interface board.
    Maybe someday there will be an auto-stop/credit add for it.
    I have done some "Learning" since our e mails. When I have the time and you are up to "Probing yout Pachi" let's get to work on this!!! I just opened up Shake II and found a "Test Mule" AutoSlot I forgot I had. (one more PC Board to work with)

In the mean time if you get a chance can you e mail me clear pic's of the Token Acceptor, Stop Button, Spin Knob plugs up close, please lable them. Full Pic of the inner door Board with all of the plugs. (split shot overlapping plugs in the middle) would be good for a closer look at the wiring. Hi Res Pic's would be best. I can take up to a 24 Meg e mail.

Dont' remember if you have it. The e mail is the same one everyone here can locate on the "NIT's AutoSlot" Link below to my Web Site. Mod's be NICE

pachijunkie@bellsouth.net. This is the "AutoSlot only" e mail and not my personnel one.

20. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I really don't know which connectors are which. But I'd be happy to help out in getting it sorted.
    I think I know which board is the parlor board The rest of them are a mystery to me.
    I'll be certain to take a pic of as much as I can and hopefully that will be enough.
    I can send it in very high Def so not an issue.
    This thing has a LOT of plugs. I'll send everything to your email.
    I can't do it this weekend because we are getting ready for the anime convention.
    My wife is sort of going as Lum, but no bikini she didn't have time to make one.
    So much to prep for her.
    After that I'll be full on with getting the pachislo sorted out.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Take your Time. No Hurry. Send Pic's of all the Boards and I can "Paint on them" and send them back to let you see what is what. You will also need a Multimeter if you do not have one. Harbor Freight would be the cheapest place to purchase one. :

http://www.harborfreight.com/7-funct...ter-90899.html

24. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Spiderman 2, but don't want to modify it...but here is Lucky Cherry.lucky cherry 028.jpg PachiTalk Research Center - Okazaki - Lucky Cherry - PachiTalk
    It is an older model 2005 I believe. Made by Okazaki. It seems very basic without any frills...but still fun to play. I made a string pull to open the door.
    003.jpg Once in awhile it breaks, and I have to replace it. A credit add feature would be nice for this machine. I might even find that I like the Autostop function. Here are some pics of the inside.lucky cherry 020.jpg The yellow wires are the spin knob.lucky cherry 022.jpg The orange, red, and brown wires are the stop buttons.lucky cherry 023.jpg Token acceptor, not sure if this is the best angle.lucky cherry 024.jpglucky cherry 026.jpglucky cherry 027.jpg Since all the wires go here...I think this is the stop board. Would this be easy to add an Autostop to? I haven't checked any voltages, and I looked at the link...not too difficult to install, but not as easy as I had hoped! I added an L PAD to Spiderman 2, wasn't hard...but not as clean as I hoped for. Not truly comfortable with modifications...but I can manage. PM me with price, or any info that would not be of interest to others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have been trying to reach Brian,

I need an Auto stop with credit add for a Sammy / Aristo machine (new style stop boar), but he has not responded to my PM or email to him: so I dont know how to reach him. If any one has one of credit add boards for my machine that you no longer want please contact me with a PM, I will pay your cost plus shipping Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just sent you an E Mail.

Sorry so long in responding. There is Allot on my Plate right now...

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the reply.

Rob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi!

Where can I purchase an "Autostop With Credit Add"? I have a "Dracula 600 Pachislo Slot Machine" and it doesn't have the 30 pin connector which are used for the Universal Autostop Kits. I looked in the machine and it has 6 pins that goes from the reels to the motherboard. Does anyone know where I can purchase a autosto kit for the "Dracula 600" which is manufactured by "Net". Thanks :-)

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Send new in town a message he might be able to help you out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast