Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help I received a Taco Slot for Free but it wont register any credits

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry Help I received a Taco Slot for Free but it wont register any credits

It will not register any credits with tokens or coins. Is there anyway to add credits with out using tokens or coins?

Seems all the bulbs and sounds are working although the Pay line always reads Cr and the Wait light always remains on. On the interior you can see
    all the LEDS lit up under normal startup conditions. If I unplug the coin feeder leds 15, 18 and 19 will turn off.
    Taco Slot Front Shot.jpgTaco Slot LED's.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help I received a Taco Slot for Free but it wont register any credits

Welcome to pachitalk.Have you made a full reset on the machine using the small key on the power supply. Try that first.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

3. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help I received a Taco Slot for Free but it wont register any credits

Let me know if this is the correct way.

1. Turn small key horizontally
    2. Power down power supply wait 20-30 seconds
    3. power back up select setting 1-6
    4. Turn key verticle power down
    5. Power back up

Still Only get wait light and cr on front of machine

Thanks ahead of time

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

when you set the odds you have to depress the knob in front to lock in the code.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Step 1 is turn machine off. 2 turn small key right .3 turn machine back on. 4 press reset button to determine odds . 5 press and hold spin knob dowm 5 seconds. 6 turn small key left. machine should clear and be ready to play .

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also press and hold payout button see if it goes to credits .Some machines can play either way as in tokens only or add credits just by pressing and holding payout button. just a thought.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

these are a set of instructions i have.. try this

In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or creditsbeing played.
    Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs)or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).
    Machine must be turned OFF.
    Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch tothe "ON" or "ODDS" position.
    Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.
    A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door oron a display inside the door.
    Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.
    Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on thecredit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle(black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.
    Turn key switch back or flip toggle to"OFF" or "PLAY" position.
    Machine should immediately initialize.
    You will knowthe machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sureyou remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.
    If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and
    turn power switch back to ON position.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Step 1 is turn machine off. 2 turn small key right .3 turn machine back on. 4 press reset button to determine odds . 5 press and hold spin knob dowm 5 seconds. 6 turn small key left. machine should clear and be ready to play .

I completed this to the T and nothing happens the machine still shows wait and cr just like the picture I posted.

Is the payout button the far left one that is red? If so I have tried holding this down as well.

I have also reviewed this post as well and my led lights are nothing like the picture in post #13
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...t-trouble.html

Thank to everyone so far!!

Last edited by FaultyClone; 04-04-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: added on

Thanks
    Thanks Received

LED's "R" and "S" are lit. They should not be. Is there a label inside your Pachi that has all the LED letters or numbers on the left side and Japaneese writing to the right of them? If so please post a clear Pic of that Label. It states what letter LED does what. We can figure out the writing to see what "R" and "S" does.

In the mean time Try this. With the Pachi turned on disconnect the Plug from the Token Acceptor. If there are two plugs do not worry about the one with just two wires on it. It is for the magnet on the Token Acceptor. Disconnect the other one and see if "R" and "S" go out.

TACO SLOT was made in 1996 by Mizuho. Now Universal. I think I have a Mizuho here. I'll take a look and see if the LED's on the Motherboard are the same.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well if it's a Cr code it's a problem with your coin mechanism.

Led's #18 and #19 shouldn't be lite. They should only light briefly, as a coin passes through the mechanism.

Remove the coin mechanism and look on the back of it. There are two connections, a three wire connection and a four wire connection. The three wire connection activates the magnet. This is your LED #15, it should be lite when your game is working normal. The four wire connection is the connection you should check. This is what activates LED's #18 and #19. These LED's should be off in normal working conditions.

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I forgot.

Also with the Pachi turned on all everything connected. Press All of the buttons / Knobs and turn the door key to the left. As you doo all of this watch the LED's on that board and see if action you do changes the current state of the LED's.

If you find something on the Door that does not light up or shut off any LED's that are now lit let us know what item you activated did not produce and LED change.

[QUOTE=Wayne-Ooo;444725] The four wire connection is the connection you should check. This is what activates LED's #18 and #19. These LED's should be off in normal working conditions. [/QUOTE]

Thank You Wayne-Ooo. Thats what I was looking for.

If you disconnect that 4 wire plug and LED 18 and 19 / "R" and "S" go out then the either the two sensors have gone south or there is a wiring problem.
    Last edited by new in town; 04-04-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well if it's a Cr code it's a problem with your coin mechanism.

Led's #18 and #19 shouldn't be lite. They should only light briefly, as a coin passes through the mechanism.

Remove the coin mechanism and look on the back of it. There are two connections, a three wire connection and a four wire connection. The three wire connection activates the magnet. This is your LED #15, it should be lite when your game is working normal. The four wire connection is the connection you should check. This is what activates LED's #18 and #19. These LED's should be off in normal working conditions.

Also LED's #5 and #9 are lite. #5 should be lite in normal working conditions. #9 is the right stop button, it should not be lite.

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DAS Right Stop Button is Da-Stuck-En-In.

23. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay first things first If I unplug the coin mech all the lights will go out (15,8,19). Unplugging 4 wire harness turns off Leds 18-19, the 3 wire turns off 15.
    Although, noticed something fishy to me but Im just a noob there appears to be something missing from the led sensor that controls led 15 SEE attached photo and tell me if I am wrong?

Taco Slot Coin Mech Leds missing.jpg
    I am thinking this whole coin mech should be replaced please lead me to the most current place to purchase one.

25. The following user says "Thanks" to FaultyClone

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If Wayne-Ooo has this Pachi or one with a Token Acceptor like this he should be able to give us the answer.

In the mean time there is one other issue to deal with. LED 9 which is the right stop button. With the Pachi turned on disconnect the plug for the right stop button. If LED 9 goes out than that button is stuck and needs to be taken apart and cleaned.

If it turns out that you will need a Token Aceptor I have a contact who may be able to provide one.

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

FIXED inside the 4 wire harness that controls 18 and 19 one of the prongs was bent over and not making contact

29. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to FaultyClone

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to hear it's fixed and a simple fix.Now enjoy and have fun.

31. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And a big welcome to PachiTalk!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

33. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

with pachis its usually wiring problems or stuck lever or buttons and not something major
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

35. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, you are missing two plastic parts on your coin mechanism.Simpons 1.jpg If it's working and doesn't cause any problems I guess your are alright.

New in Town, I do have this machine. But I guessing mine looks different. Simpons 2.jpgSimpons 3.jpg I did a little modification to mine.

37. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast