Thread: Spin Luck Closing soon!

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Spin Luck Closing soon!

Well just my luck...I live in a state that some sellers refuse to sell Pachislo machines and yet all the big sellers think nothing of it. If you havent noticed there is a Spin Luck closing in about 3 hours and 20 minutes ((7:30) Pacific. Its located under skill slot machines and starting price $379.00 qith one bid so far. Shipping under $100.00. If only I had a good friend in a qualifying state to bid for me? Oh well. Please I would like to at least see a PT Member get it!
    Last edited by FREKKEN TEKKEN; 03-19-2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: wrong word
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to FREKKEN TEKKEN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spin Luck Closing soon!

I don't mind bidding on it for you but you end up having to pay shipping twice.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the great offer, I really do appreciate the thought. Truth of the matter is I told in a PM to Monkeyboy I had a bad experience last week with a ebay auction I won for a Star Wars Pachinko. Originally it was "Pick UP Only". I convinced the seller to let me bid and they could take it to a pack and ship to complete the sale if I won the auction. I won the auction and the seller lived in a somewhat affluent area of Maryland and not many shippers/ and the one that were there were really expensive. They were quoting packing of $120.00 or more and shipping at $200.00 or more. I got quotes here in the Midwest and mine were $40.-$50. and shipping $60.-$70.00. Needless to say this has left me a little gun shy and unless the seller has a fixed price I'm not bidding. Luckily the seller understood and we had Ebay cancel the sale? Bad week for me to Buy! I didn't realize it but there is nothing standardized about shipping prices nationwide with these comapanys. They can charge more depending on the area!
    Last edited by FREKKEN TEKKEN; 03-19-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

looks to be another one for sale now
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, I just did a search for completed listings on Spin Lucks. They are not selling for what this seller wants for his opening bid.

They are very nice machines, but quite over-rated. Anyone considering a Spin Luck should also consider they can buy two or three very fun machines for the same amount as a single Spin Luck. See if you can find one to play with for a while before committing to one.
    A Hardy har har...

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Meathead