Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New Slot-Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default The New Slot-Pachinko

This new Slot-Pachinko seller (vagasflowers) is driving me nuts with his pricing it changes from day today. One day the shipping is $89.99 the next it's free then the next it's $89.99 again all on the same machine.

I'm not sure if it's Curts son or not but I'm sure if you offer him $299 shipped for any of his machines he will take it.

That The Ring machine is really tempting but I think I've decided to wait until the price drops on the 2011 model.

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The New Slot-Pachinko

What's the URL to the new site?
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No new site only selling through EBay.

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by naha13 View Post
    What's the URL to the new site?
    Monkeyboys spelling isn't right on the sellers name. If you look up "Vegasflowers" under Ebay sellers you will find he has approximately 24 items for sale. There is a day or two date difference between two different groups of machines and tokens he has for sale. The first entrys some were listed for higher starting prices plus shipping. Then He reduced some of those machines and priced them all pretty much the same. The second batch that He just listed are selling with "free shipping". It does make me wonder where it will go from here. There are several machines he has at $299.00 that a few other sellers have listed for $400.00 to $500.00 plus!
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to FREKKEN TEKKEN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    That The Ring machine is really tempting but I think I've decided to wait until the price drops on the 2011 model.
    Is the 2011 model really that much better? (I don't know - I've never seen either in the flesh)

Because $299 shipped in the States, must be close to half of what you'd expect to pay?
    There is always another machine around the corner...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by FREKKEN TEKKEN View Post
    Monkeyboys spelling isn't right on the sellers name. If you look up "Vegasflowers"
    Thanks for pointing that out, Engrish was never my best subject at school.

Candyflip there are videos of both on you tube and the new one looks to have much more footage from the movie plus it has a pair of hands that drop down to give you a fright. The technology is advancing all the time with these machines, the new one just seems a lot more advanced IMO.

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I've broken down and bought the 2007 model from Vegasflowers. Due to a financial consternation this may be my last Pachi for quite some time.

I have never been a fan of the Pallet Cube (bathroom tile) frame but the more I looked at the all white version (one I never knew existed) its started to grow on me. I've always wanted this game, as a horror fan it is one of the few horror pachinkos out there. I can only think of Freddy v Jason and Horror Mansion.

13. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WARRANTY:
    ----------------
    This is a consignment item. When it is sold, we pay our consigner after 7 days of the machine delivery date, so we cannot issue any refunds or accept any returns after the 7 day doa warranty period. We do offer a 7 day doa warranty, which means, according to the tracking number, the date is is delivered, you have 7 days to make sure it works and if it does not, you must let us know within the 7 day period it does not work. We reserve the right to have you ship it back to us or work with you to address the issue. This machine is used and as with any used item, please expect some wear. We have done our best to check that it functions correctly and have determined that it is in useable condition. Sold as-is - No return - No refunds. If you are questioning anything, please ask before you buy. When you get this, it is yours to keep or resell.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the bsthroom tile frame grows on you after awhile.it does put on a great light show
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you noticed that the old slot-pachinko website is now: Slot Machines-Pachinko Machine Sales, Parts and Service
    Maybe the family will get back into it?

17. The following user says "Thanks" to millermaster1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

its been that way for awhile... And their ebay sales use to have a pretty good 7 month warrentee... NOT that way anymore...
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is a machine i might wanna pick up from these "vegasflowers", those who know me well know what that is

Was wondering about these guys, glad I found the thread. i do miss the 2006 days of $99-199 awesome(but dirty) quality finds. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

20. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to swissmr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
    There is a machine i might wanna pick up from these "vegasflowers", those who know me well know what that is

Was wondering about these guys, glad I found the thread. i do miss the 2006 days of $99-199 awesome(but dirty) quality finds. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Welcome Back swissmr!!

Good to see you back here!!

Hope you are well

We seem to be having a few members popping back this week

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

22. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My The Ring machine showed up last week and I have no complaints. It was well packaged and arrived with no damage.

Those that have seen the updated website will know that Curt's son Robert has taken over the business and it has moved from Texas to Missouri.

The machine was surprising clean, the ball tracks needed a good clean but that's about it. The frame it self had not yellowed much so I'm thinking it wasn't in a smoking parlor for long.

All in all a good deal. I've seen there prices have gone up again on eBay so I bought at the right time. I'm loving this machine by the way, so far I've seen 3 different backgrounds along with 3 different music tracks so it doesn't get too repetitive and when the phone rings I've been known to jump out of my seat.

24. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DUE TO THE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IN JAPAN A YEAR AGO, THERE ARE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF PACHINKO MACHINES AVAILABLE IN THE USA. WE HAVE WORD THAT CONTAINERS OF MACHINES PROBABLY WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL LATE FALL 2012. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD AND THE EXACT TIME FRAME IS NOT KNOWN AT THIS TIME. A LIMITED AMOUNT OF MACHINES ARE BEING IMPORTED BY OTHERS, BUT NO ONE CAN BE CERTAIN THE EXACT TIME THEY WILL ARRIVE.
    I thought this would be a great opportunity to just remind everyone that we are still finalizing our next shipment from Japan over the next few days (it is still not too late to get in a pre-order if you would like or buy one of the machines we have in stock for a great discount). Not only will it arrive in two to three months, it will be our THIRD container since the earthquake and tsunami happened. We will have a more exact time of arrival in a few weeks when it has been loaded onto a ship on its way to the US.

Thanks for your continued support and always check your facts!!!
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

26. The following 15 users say "Thanks" to jackdanielsx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I may break down and buy one but I'm just a bit pissed that atleast a dozen machines I asked about (including things like the Marvel machines) I was told they didn't have, and now suddenly they're up for sale. Meh, win some, lose some.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well it looks like Curtis son is going to Re-Open Slot-Pachinko in Missouri and the website should be having inventory for sale in 3 weeks time .

http://slot-pachinko.com/
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's been up for...what, 2 months now? I kind of laugh every time I check it. Always 3 weeks away...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This was a lost cause unfortunately. This was my conversation with them in March. When I was trying for the illusive Jurassic Park I've wanted for years.

Dear vegasflowers,
    Hi noticed most machines have free S&H that your selling, is this one supposed to? just wondering as it might be the difference in my picking it up thanks.
    - swissmr1
    Dear swissmr1,
    You are reading it correctly. This machine, we are offering 1/2 price s&h. Actually, I would prefer pick up, I don't like to ship them. If you pick it up, it would be just the $299 and you could bring cash. What part of MO are you in??
    - vegasflowers

Dear vegasflowers,
    I am in Kansas City, yourself?
    - swissmr1
    Dear swissmr1,
    I am in Troy, MO Pretty good hike from KC. It looks like I only have one of these left. I am probably not going to list it on ebay though. I have some others interested, so I am holding out. If you want to talk about it, feel free to give me a call. I may be able to meet you part of the way, not sure how far/where/when. You are welcome to give Robert a call 636-667-7723 if interested. Thanks, Pat
    - vegasflowers

The whole thing really grinded my gears
    . I felt that "oh you want it?, come drive and pay more" The last message made me feel well if he pay's me triple I'll meet him half way.
    $299 is Very retail and they implied they wanted more and had other interested people. I'm not born yesterday. I feel I have alot of niche hobbies such as Pachi and know when i feel like the seller thinks of me as 50% customer and 50% sucker.
    Oh well. One day that dino goodness will be mine.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast