Thread: Lot Warehouse full of arcade games and store supplies Kansas City

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default (Lot) Warehouse full of arcade games and store supplies (Kansas City)

I have a warehouse full of stuff that needs to go. My business is closed and I need to get rid of the shop so I can relocate for work with another company. Reasonable prices on the entire inventory add up to over $15k. That price is somewhat arbitrary. I'll take a lot less to get it all gone!
    Best offer over $5000 takes the main list below.
    I have been in the arcade industry for fifteen years and have accumulated all kinds of stuff. My shop is full of games in various conditions as well as parts, supplies, game artwork, store fixtures and all kinds of odds and ends.
    Come by and pick up your very own arcade machine (or a truckload). Fix 'em up and have something interesting for your rec-room or make a few bucks extra at your business. Some pieces need minor work, some will be more involved, but a lot of them will go cheap.
    All kinds of miscellaneous odds and ends too: some furniture, textbooks, cabinets, lots of tools, electronics, lumber, loads of old pool cues. So much stuff I can't remember it all at once!
    Most of the games need work. Some need cleaning and adjusting, some need some parts replaced and others need more complicated troubleshooting. Some of them can even be re-purposed. (The old cranes would make excellent conversion into reptile enclosures for example.) Pick them up cheap and do whatever you want with them! I prefer not to trash anything. I'd rather see it go to someone else that wants to fix it up.
    There is a long list of the items for sale in the ad

(Lot) Warehouse full of arcade games and store supplies

Pachi1.jpgPachi2.jpgPachi3.jpgPachi4.jpgPachi5.jpg
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: (Lot) Warehouse full of arcade games and store supplies (Kansas City)

That is a long list and 5 grand for it all That means you pay for basically 4 or 5 machines in full and everything else is free. Though you do need a lot of storage space.

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: (Lot) Warehouse full of arcade games and store supplies (Kansas City)

Hmmm... I dunno. That sounds more like $5k for a lot of parts. It would take a LOT of work to sell enough just to break even. He has an extensive list, but there really isn't anything on that list worth much.

Someone is going to really be taking a crap shoot for $5k. It would be different if there were complete, working titles that were desireable. His listing does say that most of the games need work. For the titles listed, non-working ones (which they basically are) would go for $50-$150 at best.

I'd pass. Even at $5k, that's far too risky.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

might see if he still has some things avail. worth looking around as it might be close by to me.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to swissmr