Thread: cr code issues

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default cr code issues

Hi i am new to pachitalk and also new to the pachislo world. my wife and i bought a takasago big action machine at an auction the previous owner claimed it worked but didnt have a key. So we get it home i plug it in and nothing. I found this page and have done some reading and was able to open the front. The power switch was on so i checked the fuses and both of them where blown, so i replaced them and the machine came on. I thought great we are ready to go but nope it would not accept the tokens they just dropped straight through. So back to the internet i went after some more reading i read about the reset on them i tried it and everything seemed to work fine but as soon as i dropped a token it again fell straight through. what i have noticed is that the electromagnet that is supposed to pull the little door closed is not pulling and that there is a Cr code that reads out in the won slot. i have tried resets again and now the number will not change. i need some help my wife is getting pretty antsy to get to playing this machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks Mark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: cr code issues

try posting a few pics.. a member may have the same machine to offer help

not sure how your doing the reset.. try this ans see if it helps ya
    In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or creditsbeing played. Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs)or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch tothe "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to accessprogramming mode.
    A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door oron a display inside the door. Locate the reset button. This will be located onyour power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of thedoor only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on thecredit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle(black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, tolock odds level into machine memory. Turn key switch back or flip toggle to"OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will knowthe machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sureyou remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and

turn power switch back to ON position.

Welcome to Pachitalk

Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info, yes that is how i was doing it but it still reads out Cr and still wont accept the tokens. Also what is the odds differnce I.E. 1 being the highest or the lowest? thanks Here are some pics thanksIMAG0282.jpgIMAG0283-2.jpgIMAG0285-2.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If i need any other photos just let me know and i will do my best!! thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As far as setting the odds goes if you set the machine to 1 that will make it much harder to hit a bonus. If you set it to 6 you will win a lot more easily.
    Everything else is in between those.

I had the same problem withe the coin mech on mine. I was playing around with it and triped the alarm on it and after that the coin mech would not work.
    Ihad to reset it seveeral times. If you have a bad coin mech you can buy an autostop which will bypass the coin mech completely.
    A fellow PachiTalk member sells them.

I have personally found the coin mechs to be frustrating if you trip the alarm, but you might have a loose connection or a short if the fuses are blown.

If several resets aren't fixing it chances are it's more than something simple.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

when you are going threw the reset proceadures are you able to get into the odds mode and adjust them??
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe the sensors need a good cleaning on the coin acceptor mech . Clean them with glass cleaner and dry them good and see if that helps.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks guys when i do the reset i am able to reset the odds and i guess the alarm is still what is going off it is very annoying! lol i have reset the machine about 5 or 6 times with nothing changing. i have cleaned the sensors but it is kinda hard to clean the whole eye since it is a rectangle and it is inset so the outside edges dont really get to clean. i guess i will just keep resetting it and see if that pans out. also the wires on the electromagnet have been cut off the stripped back and wrapped around the two posts i dont know if this would be any of the problem or not. thanks for all the help. i will let everybody know if i am able to get it running.