Thread: shooting leasons

markada44

Default shooting leasons

Any one giving eye shooting leasons , I have been trying to get the whole chilie on the left reel of my Azetca legond annd in three week I still have not been able to do soand I am set on six and have tried the other five skill settings also. You would not even want to ask some of the things I have tried to help me on this also is there a way to have the soud stay on longer the viedo screen is doing cool looking things in the stand by mode I would think there should/would be sound also thanks in advance

Utopia1dc

Default Re: shooting leasons

Quote Originally Posted by markada44
    Any one giving eye shooting leasons , I have been trying to get the whole chilie on the left reel of my Azetca legond annd in three week I still have not been able to do soand I am set on six and have tried the other five skill settings also. You would not even want to ask some of the things I have tried to help me on this also is there a way to have the soud stay on longer the viedo screen is doing cool looking things in the stand by mode I would think there should/would be sound also thanks in advance
    I beleive the sound during the standy by mode only is on when the machine is in the CT round. During a CT round if you stop playing for a minute or two, you will see the flying plane and everything with sound.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: shooting leasons

eye shooting is a little like trap shooting or hunting birds.

you have to lead the reels, i find red 7's the best,

i can stop the first two reels on most of my machines on red 7's if i try hard and come close with the third.

but, if the machine isn't ready to pay off the third reels won't line up for bonus.

i think playing pachislos has helped my eyesight, more eye erercise than looking at a computer screen or tv.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Other than just some simple hand eye exercises, eye shooting won't do you much good in normal play as the computer slips the reels where they want them to land. Like Lucky said, the first two you can hit quite often but the third one the machine will determine.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: shooting lessons

I have the Azteca Returns. I can hit the chili in the bonus most of the time. The chili that is two halves have a clear spot on the green chili. It is the clear or yellowish line. It is not on all the chili's just the ones with two halves together. When it wants you to shoot the chili and tells you which reel to hit first watch for the strobe effect from seeing the light come through the clear spot in the chili. If you get good you can hit it right away. But I find it helps me to do a count and with your hand. 1,2,3,4,5. With each count # the reel has went around once and flashed. It is like a synchronizing. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and nail it! After you get this timing of the flashes you nail it almost every time. After a while you do not need to to a full count but can nail it almost right off the bat. Let me know if this helps you or if you need more help. This same method can work on other machines. Just have to find the symbol or symbol with the clear spot. Big Bear is where I leaned of this so you can also go there and read up more on this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay,

I have seen arguments both ways on this. Does it really matter how you push the buttons if the computer decides where to stop the reals? (My Thunderbirds machine in one sequence actually shows you what you are going to get before the wheels stop.) And if it does matter, why do people want to add auto-stops?
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: shooting lessons

It does matter because there are times when the machine is not controlling the out come other that helping you get in a bonus or getting more out of a bonus. On the azteca it tells you this is what you need to win in the bonus round. It tells you on the machine in the menus while you are playing that part of the game and on the manufactures web site about the machine. Why does a machine give you notices other that to tell you it is time you can affect the outcome on the reels. As far as the auto stop I have said this before. As a auto stop only they are useless with pachislos. Especially the newer ones. I ONLY buy them and install them because of the credit modification that is part of the ones I get from pachislousa. If they did not have the credit mod. part I would not bother with them. The only other advantage to them is if you sell the machines with them on. Almost all new people think they need them on. After I sell one machine to someone and it is on the machine they find out it is a waste of time and only use the credit mod. Then the next machine they still want the credit mod but could care less about the auto stop part of it.

Utopia1dc

Just a quick observation about using a credit mod, by adding 50 credits at a touch of a button aren't you in essence making yourself have to open the door more to fill the hopper? You are playing but not adding any tokens in, so anytime you hit tokens come out, thus emptying the hopper faster? Just a thought?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Then you just feed the coin slot. I do a speed load about 15 to 20 tokens at a time. Or you make yourself one of these.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4079
    *Babel*Azteca Legend*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool Re: shooting leasons

heres how I do it I take a small strobe light (If you dont have one it's like 20$ any were) turn off all of this lights in the room and turn the strobe light on high. Dont do this if your prone to sezuriers (miss spelled)

Or just play with conventinal chance

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Lazarus. Marniebattle that seems like a wonderful idea, I am going to try that.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds freaky but I may just try it just for fun!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

One other thing you might try (depending on your machine) is if you look "through" the reel itself, on some models there are lights that flash in the center of the reel, while the reels are spinning. I've noticed that if I time the blinks and stop the reels with them, it stops on or near where it needs to be.
    http://home.neb.rr.com/lindquists/gameroom

*King Camel*DonDon King*Hanabi Hyakkei*Savanna Park*Super StarDust*Gold X*ArraKing*HyperRemix*

markada44

one of my STUPID way was a REDNECK strobe...... :confused: giveup..... well put one hand in front of your eyes, about three inches away, now spread you fingers .. now move the hand up and down very fast... instant strobe effect. sort of like watching spoe wheel go by a picket fence ( Why do stagecoach wheel appear to turn backwards on old westerns)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

best info on how to eye shoot your Pachislo slot machine
    http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/
    than open the "Pachislo World" on the left, enjoy and bookmark, cause you be back again and again.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"