Thread: My Sammy 777 is stuck on E1!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My Sammy 777 is stuck on E1!

I've done a lot of googling today, and several searches led me here, so I'm going to give it a try.

I have a Sammy 777 pachislo machine I bought a few years ago. It occasionally gave me the old E1 error, which I managed to fix after some tinkering. The manual wasn't very clear, so I had to figure it out for myself. At one point, it just became stuck, and I have not managed to get it off the error message. I've had it change to an E6, but that just goes back to the E1.

This model has the small blue button just inside the door, which I think is the level change button. There is a power button inside on the lower left, under the reels, and on the top left by the reels are two metal toggle switches. One can be pushed down, but always pops back up. The other can be positioned forward or back.

I was really hoping to get it working for a party tomorrow, but I'm just afraid it won't happen. I love this thing, and it's a lot of fun, even if I don't understand everything that happens.

Does anyone have any ideas? I think what hurts me is that I don't know which position is on and which is off for the reset toggle. I've tried turning the key both ways, I've had buttons pressed when I power it up, and I've flipped that toggle. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone offer any tips?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Sammy 777 is stuck on E1!

first things first

Welcome to Pachitalk

second Please post a few pics.. Front and back of your machine.. and the locations of the switces..

third how many Balls do ya have.. the most common problem is not having enough..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow. Color me mortified and a bit dumb. I had been doing PACHISLO searches and wound up here...My pachinko is just fine, it's my pachislo that's acting up... SORRY!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to 1adam12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no worries you thread is posted in the pachinko section... a Mod will be allong in a bit and move it for ya..

either way please post a few pics

and insted of Balls how many tokens do ya have..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

An E1 is a Hopper erorr
    You need more tokens in the hopper or you have a looose connection.
    Here is how to do a full reset. On Sammy the blue button in the door sets the skill level 1 is lower chance or winning and 6 is highest chance of winning.
    You also could have a token jam. Emoty the hopper and check for a jam just in case. Then fill it with as many token as you can and reset it.
    That should clear it.

TO Reset the machine or the change the skill level setting: 1.) Locate internal key switch, and insert key. (Some machines have been converted to a toggle switch in place of the key). Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played. 2.) Turn the key or switch to the "on" position to access the programming mode. 3.) Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on one of the LED meters on front door. 4.) Locate toggle or push button switch. Depress button/toggle and notice movement of number being displayed in LED meter. This button may be on the inside of the door below the window glass or near the location where the reset key is. 5.) Once desired level is displayed (1 t 6) push down on play handle (joystick), and hold for 5 seconds to lock odds level into machine memory. 6.) Turn the key or switch back to the "off" position and remove key. 7.) Machine should immediately initialize. If not, turn power switch to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Catseye with the same E1 error. Mine has no buttons inside the door. It does have a green on/off switch inside at lower left side. There seems to be no place to set odds anywhere. I tried the reset but no change. I guess it will be up for sale.