Thread: Sanko Royal Flush 2004 Bonus Ball Problem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sanko Royal Flush 2004 Bonus Ball Problem

I am new to Pachinko's and this is a a fantastic site. The books that come with these are very generic. anyways, by trial and error, I am getting to learn how this Sanko Royal Flush 2004 works. My problem is that when I get into a Fever Mode where the thing goes wild, and an LED Number lights up on top and the little gate beneath the main ball drop opens and closes, taking in balls.I get no reward balls. I think I am suppossed to get 15 or so in this mode when the gate takes in balls but I get nothing. In regular play, if I turn the shooter knob back and forth, I get several balls at a time. If I keep the shooter knob in 1 place, it shoots balls but I get no rewards. So I don't know if something is wrong with it or not. Can anyone who knows about this machine or one who has it tell me how the crazy thing is suppossed to work? I don't see any stuck balls anywhere, but I may not be looking in the right spot. I am able to take things apart, if needed, but I an cautious until I know what I am looking for. Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sanko Royal Flush 2004 Bonus Ball Problem

Yes, you should be getting 15 when that gate is open and balls go into it. You probably have a jammed ball in the payout track. You might try turning it upside down to to see if you can un-jam it. Otherwise you might have to start taking it apart to get to this track to see if something is jammed.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Sanko Royal Flush 2004 Bonus Ball Problem

before you start tearing the machine apart, you should call customer service where you bought it.

you could void your warrenty, if you have one.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hehe good point Lucky! I guess I'm just so used to dealing with these types of items myself...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dear Bobw007,

It definitely sounds like you may have a ball jam in the bonus payout track.

As to your shooter knob, I don't think you have found the single shot button on your game, yet.

Have you read my thread on playing and troubleshooting the pachinko in the very first forum you see at the main menu? It will help you understand how the shooter knob works.

You might want to check it out.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks much, I will give it all a try! Good point on the warranty, I will not do anything that will void that, if I take anything apart I will break no seals or marked points. Thanks, again. Bob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Yes, you should be getting 15 when that gate is open and balls go into it. You probably have a jammed ball in the payout track. You might try turning it upside down to to see if you can un-jam it. Otherwise you might have to start taking it apart to get to this track to see if something is jammed.
    Thanks all, I got it fixed, I've been playing it for 4 weeks like this, I feel so stupid. Now I'm glad I ordered another 1,000 balls, those bonus rounds really eat up the award balls! I found 1 ball stuck in the motor type device (in the ball track) and I did a hard reset of the computer. Now I get 4 balls everytime 1 goes through the main gate, and 15 on a Bonus everytime 1 goes in that chute, which opens and closes. It would be nice when they sell these to someone who does not know much about them to have a better manual enclosed or a trouble shooting quick guide. I am a quasi slot tech, but these are totally different. The 400 balls they come with are no way enough, I will have 2000 soon. Thanks again!