Thread: Pachislo Machine Help, Please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo Machine Help, Please

I recently aquired a pachislo machine "Trucker: The Convoy" from a local pawn shop. The machine seems to be in good working order, but did not come with any documentation. Does anyone know where I could get documentation/manuals (English, please... I don't read/speak Japanese) for this specific machine? I would also be interested in purchasing more tokens and a volume control for the machine. I sent an email to a company I found on the internet that is located in Gardena, Califorina, but they have yet to respond to my requests.

Thanks,

USMCRet

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo Machine Help, Please

There is almost no documentation in English (and what there is was made mostly by members here) for any of these machines as they were made for commercial use in Japan and out hobby is a small fringe.

As for tokens and volume controls just check on ebay
    the

LLTR

3. The following user says "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

I have some Gold Tokens if your interested..

as for volume ... love these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Volume-Con...30421550211671
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

The title of your pachislo isn't one I recognise, but it could perhaps be a 'custom design'??

Are you able to post pics of the front of your machine, that would help establish the brand and model and a member may then have a link to a similar model guide for you

As mentioned 'guides' 'manuals' etc are written in Japanese as these machines were made solely for the Japanese market, (Although some may have been translated by our members)

Regarding play, most pachislos play roughly the same and here is a link to a generic play guide http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf that you may find useful

Welcome to PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

The title of your pachislo isn't one I recognise, but it could perhaps be a 'custom design'??

Are you able to post pics of the front of your machine, that would help establish the brand and model and a member may then have a link to a similar model guide for you

As mentioned 'guides' 'manuals' etc are written in Japanese as these machines were made solely for the Japanese market, (Although some may have been translated by our members)

Regarding play, most pachislos play roughly the same and here is a link to a generic play guide http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf that you may find useful

Welcome to PachiTalk

Thanks to all for the replies and the welcome to the forum. Here is a pic of my new machine.
    IMG_1100.jpg

While I have found many different Pachislo machines listed on the net, I have been unable to find anything on THIS machine. Perhaps the pic will help identify the machine.

Again, thanks for the help folks!

USMCRet

11. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to USMCRet93

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another (hopefuly better) pic of my machine...

IMG_1107.jpg

13. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to USMCRet93

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Signature test...
    Live to dive..... dive to LIVE!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its a 2002 Rodeo Gin Gin Maru. Yours has the alternative English belly glass. I'm guessing Gin Gin Maru translates to Trucking Convoy. Nice machine!, thanks for posting pictures.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    Its a 2002 Rodeo Gin Gin Maru. Yours has the alternative English belly glass. I'm guessing Gin Gin Maru translates to Trucking Convoy. Nice machine!, thanks for posting pictures.
    Knowing nothing about these machines (other than the fact that I and my 7 year old daughter love playing the one we have) I have a TON of questions. Is "Rodeo" the manufacturer? Is this a good machine? How common a machine is it? I paid $250.00 for it at a local pawn shop. Did I get a good deal, or did I pay too much for it? Does anyone know what size tokens this machine uses and where I could buy some more? What is the best and easiest volume control to install in this machine (the wife really complains about how LOUD it is, even though I've disconnected one of the speakers)? Any other interesting facts and/or info I should know about this machine? I'll tell you now that I'm already considering purchasing more machines like this one. What should I look for, what should I stay away from?

Thanks in advance for all info/advice...

USMCRet
    Live to dive..... dive to LIVE!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have one with the japanese bellyglass, its a fun machine with great bonus rounds, lights and music
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by USMCRet93 View Post
    Knowing nothing about these machines (other than the fact that I and my 7 year old daughter love playing the one we have) I have a TON of questions. Is "Rodeo" the manufacturer? Is this a good machine? How common a machine is it? I paid $250.00 for it at a local pawn shop. Did I get a good deal, or did I pay too much for it? Does anyone know what size tokens this machine uses and where I could buy some more? What is the best and easiest volume control to install in this machine (the wife really complains about how LOUD it is, even though I've disconnected one of the speakers)? Any other interesting facts and/or info I should know about this machine? I'll tell you now that I'm already considering purchasing more machines like this one. What should I look for, what should I stay away from?

Thanks in advance for all info/advice...

USMCRet
    I'll try to answer most of you questions. Yes Rodeo is the manufacturer. Its not a very common title, and there's not a lot of info about it out there. I never played it, but the few that have seem to enjoy it. I think I saw somewhere it was rated about 7 out of 10. Play it for a while and let us know what you think of it. $250 does seems pretty high for an older basic machine. You can buy the newer, video , popular titles for the same money if not less. About $75- $100 depending on condition and amount of tokens included would of been the fair price. Sorry about that, but if it helps, almost all of us here ( including myself,) overpaid for our first machine. Tokens size is (.984) and are available on ebay or try http://www.bluehotaru.com/. Do a forum search for volume controls as there are many opinions and topics on the subject. Anyway I hope this helps.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

21. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've had my "Gin Gin Maru" sitting around gathering dust for over a year now; bartered some computer repair work for it. Previous owner said there was a problem with the coin dispenser. Opened it up this weekend, cleaned interior where mice had made a nest...found that the "key" switch was broken and a 6A fuse blown. Replaced those and fired it up.

LOVE IT - Especially the animated display the right hand side and the "commentary" during game play! Was planning to sell it...going to keep it for a while instead!

A BIG THANKS TO THIS SITE for helping me to identify this machine !!!

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to ETDeem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Check pachislobd.com for more info on your pachislo. It's a little spotty, but some have manuals or other info for them. Worse case you will get the year made, etc.
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam