Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Not 1 but 3 Arrange Balls for sale

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Not 1 but 3 Arrange Balls for sale

As usual, I am happy for the buyers and sad for me... Those are great machines!!! I guess I should get my Power Flash fixed up before I lament my lack of an arapachi..
    Brent G.- Roswell, NM 5 Vintages, 6 Moderns
    Need an Arepachi, and a Power Flush (Got It!) Sinbad pinball (Got It!)!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Did a little work on the Fuji yesterday. Got the coin mech straighted out. Works fine with quarters. A pachislo token is just a little too light. Tried several types. Doesn't appear to be any adjustment to change it for a different size coin, unless the internal path was enlarged by filing it down.
    Having an electrical problem. Before I worked on the coin mech, I put several balls in the pockets by hand. They lit up, but when I pushed the cash out button, nothing. I checked the fuses and wiring that is accessable and everything looked OK. Then I tried it again, and this time the lights don't come on. Replaced the fuses and still dark. The light for the low on coins light works, but nothing else. Hopefully just a bad connection. Box needs to be pulled out to check.

The Taiyo is working fine except for occaissionally one of the numbers will stay lit after inserting a coin to start a new game. Talked to Don about it. He thought a ball might not be dropping out because of corrosion or dirt on the bar that opens to drop them to start a new game. He's right. I'll get this resolved during the resto. Looks like the 2 screws on the ends of the holder for the leaf switches will let me remove it.
    Taiyo 9.jpg

Going to get started on the resto of the Taiyo. I'll start a new thread for this. Time to strip her down.
    Taiyo 8.jpgTaiyo Resto 1.jpg

3. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to mbodi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Working on cleaning up some parts. Don't recall seeing these types of tulips with a miniature pachinko ball as a counterweight.
    Taiyo Resto 3.jpgTaiyo Resto 4.jpgTaiyo Resto 5.jpg

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mbodi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mbodi View Post
    The Taiyo is working fine except for occaissionally one of the numbers will stay lit after inserting a coin to start a new game. Talked to Don about it. He thought a ball might not be dropping out because of corrosion or dirt on the bar that opens to drop them to start a new game. He's right. I'll get this resolved during the resto. Looks like the 2 screws on the ends of the holder for the leaf switches will let me remove it.

I have had a Leif switch machine that needed tweeking.. there is a little wire that extendes off the leif switch giving it a little tweek so that it does not put so much presure on the ball.. that way when the solonoid fires and the balls should drop the preasuer is less and the weight of the balls will allow them to fall..

had a machines with a row of Micro switches.. put washers behind the whole holder unit to pull the switches away a bit and allow less friction between the balls and the switches..

take your time I know ya will get it
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4