Thread: Hyper Passion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hyper Passion

I just got a Hyper Passion machine and have no clue where to start. I am amazed how difficult it seems to find info on these machine. I can basically power my machine up and see some lights and a very loud Japense chant when you push the button at the bottom left. Other then that, the launch knob does not engage the balls It is almost as if it is in maintenance mode. I do see two jumper in the back which were cut, but need some guidance. Any info or references you could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hyper Passion

first things first

Welcome to Pachitalk

Please take a min and post a few pics front and back.. and of the cut wire..

second how many balls do ya have.. machines will not work right unless you have enought balls in the hopper to weight it down..

Looking forward to seeing a few Pictures
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME TO PACHITALK Do post pics I have the hyper passion, but need more info on the wires that wre cut.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk!!!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the ultra fast response. The hopper was indeed empty, but still didn't help when I fill it. It is now full as well as the vertical payout holder. I have attached a few pics (front, hopper, cut wires, DB25). The cut wires are from position CN2 and CN3. I was also wondering what the DB25 is for. I am guess for testing/maintenance. Also there are two red pull tabs. One is spring loaded on the vertical payout chamber. The second is a round button which pulls about two inches out. Sorry to bomb you with question, but I'm sure everyone has experienced the excitement of their first game! Thanks in advance and I look forward to growing with the community!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    first things first

Welcome to Pachitalk

Please take a min and post a few pics front and back.. and of the cut wire..

second how many balls do ya have.. machines will not work right unless you have enought balls in the hopper to weight it down..

Looking forward to seeing a few Pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to babellboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the welcome... i have indeed posted pics and questions within the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by yose View Post
    WELCOME TO PACHITALK Do post pics I have the hyper passion, but need more info on the wires that wre cut.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok...I have answered my own question on the two RED buttons. The spring one is to release the payout chamber. the second is to stop the balls from rolling out of the hopper onto the floor. I found this out AFTER removing the chamber and the balls rollings onto the floor! Gota love it!

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to babellboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi the wires that were cut as far as I can tell do nothing to the machine my passion has no wires there at all.The db25 is the dongle and is needed to make the machine operate, and will not work without it.That looks like a homemade dongle so check the soldering and make sure the connections are good.The red button that is spring loaded releases the ball counting mech if there is a ball jam in the passageway .The red knob that pulls out is the ball shut off .Make sure that is all the way in,so it won't shut the balls off.There are two blue lights at the top left of the light display on the front of the machine. If they are on it means a ball jam or hopper empty warning.Question do you have balls in the top front tray of the machine They feed to the shooter.Question 2 does the shooter motor work when you turn it. Make sure you have good contact with it to ground it.You should hear the shooter thumping if it works to shoot the balls .We can go on from there.

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

wow! Thanks for the ultra fast response! The dongle was NOT on and I noticed a crimp with no wire under one of the metal hinge. I re-crimped that and tied into the ground for the power supply. I panicked at first cause I couldn't hear the motor, but good news I'm slinging metal now!!! I do notice a bit of glass bouncing even with machine plum. Can the launch track/guide be calibrated? I also have two buttons directly above where you feed the balls (front). Curious if these are the lights you mentioned. I can't thank you enough for getting me rolling!

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to babellboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am glad to hear the good news .As far as the buttons above the ball tray they were for the parlors for ball credits,and don't work without adaverob special dongle.As far as balls hitting too hard just back off the shooter knob a little until you hit a happy speed.The lights I told about are at the very top left of the flahing light display just under the door hinge on the front.If they are not on everything is good.The machine has two game modes.When you push the lighted blue button lower left, the voice is saying either in japanese [step up mode] or [saphire flashing mode].In the step up game ,the center matching # flashes in red white or blue and the #'s have a chance to match each other for the win.In the saphire flash game the #'s can flash in the blue saphire color to match for the win.The green 4 or 9 are like wild #'s and can set the chance game.There are other #'s that do wild things too but you will have to play it to find out. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Everything looking good for now. i will need to play around with the "modes". Thanks again for the help getting me this far, you were a GREAT help! I have to go to Dallas tomorrow for two week and my kids are chomping for me to mount it into the wall! Thaks again.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by yose View Post
    I am glad to hear the good news .As far as the buttons above the ball tray they were for the parlors for ball credits,and don't work without adaverob special dongle.As far as balls hitting too hard just back off the shooter knob a little until you hit a happy speed.The lights I told about are at the very top left of the flahing light display just under the door hinge on the front.If they are not on everything is good.The machine has two game modes.When you push the lighted blue button lower left, the voice is saying either in japanese [step up mode] or [saphire flashing mode].In the step up game ,the center matching # flashes in red white or blue and the #'s have a chance to match each other for the win.In the saphire flash game the #'s can flash in the blue saphire color to match for the win.The green 4 or 9 are like wild #'s and can set the chance game.There are other #'s that do wild things too but you will have to play it to find out. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to babellboy