Thread: Autoslot w/ Credit add units installed in King Pulsar & Salaryman Kintero

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Autoslot w/ Credit add units installed in King Pulsar & Salaryman Kintero

Since I'm in picture mode this morning, here are some pics of NIT's handy work.

AS C 1.jpgAS C 2.jpgAS C 3.jpgAS C 4.jpg

We did the King Pulsar to get around dead sensors in the token acceptor. The Salaryman we did just for fun.
    My grand kids have as much fun loading the credits and firing them out in the tray, as they do playing the game.
    "GranPa, look at all the coins!"

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Texxut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Autoslot w/ Credit add units installed in King Pulsar & Salaryman Kintero

Thats a very clean looking wireing hookup by nit.A great way to save a machine from the scrap pile.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

4. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Autoslot w/ Credit add units installed in King Pulsar & Salaryman Kintero

Yose,
    I have a question about the King Pulsar. When it shows "WIN" is there any particular way of stopping the reels to max the the opportunity ? IE: right to left, left to right, etc.?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've been wondering about that myself.
    I've noticed that I almost always lose on my UY Pachislo if I stop the reels from left to right and I win a LOT more if I stop the middle reel first.
    So I'd be curious to know as well.
    I think the autostop is either left to right or random.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very good install Sir.

I will let you what I find out about a new Token Acceptor when my contact gets back home the first of Feb.

Yes in normal mode the AutoSlot stops the reels from left to right. Pressing the middle stop button for 3 seconds changes it back and forth between normal and random. If you get into a bonus round you can shut the AutoSlot off for manually stopping the reels by pressing and holding the left stop button for 3 seconds before your next spin. Doing this again will turn it back on.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On my machine king pulsar the green 7's show more light through them, they are called eye cheaters and give you a chance to [eye shoot them], if you time the flash of light to stop them you can get pretty lucky.The red 7's seem to hit with the 1-3-2 reel stops.I have red if you wave your hand up and down and look between the fingers you can see the reels flicker to stop them.I have tried that with a little sucess.The machines are set up to a 1-4 slip of the reels ,whitch means they can slip 1 to 4 symbols on a stop.In the win mode they go down to 1-3 slip so it's easier to hit the bonus.Most machines show the eye patterns on the display panel above the stop buttons.When a chance hits if you can hit a shown pattern it will go into a bonus.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE