Thread: Where in Japan might I find these 2 items please? A ball lifter + ball counter..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Where in Japan might I find these 2 items please? A ball lifter + ball counter..

Hi guys,

Can anybody point me to the right direction to find these items please? Many many thanks.

http://global.rakuten.com/ja/store/s...2/item/878368/

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pachinko-...efaultDomain_0==

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Where in Japan might I find these 2 items please? A ball lifter + ball count

Looks like you've found them to me!

I think member New In Town still has some ball liffters but shipping from the US to Oz could be expensive. Your best bet would be to look on Yahoo Japan Auctions.
    Last edited by monkeyboy; 01-24-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Where in Japan might I find these 2 items please? A ball lifter + ball count

Not sure on the ball counter. Ball lifters come and go...rarely cheap. I got mine from a member (maybe joined long enough to sell) It was rough!Ball lifter slot guts 013.jpg It still cost $125! It cleaned up nice, and works.Done 010.jpg It didn't come with a square lift tube though. Everyone states that they are easy to find...I'm still looking! New in town has 4 for sale as of Jan 12. Check out the thread, "orange ball lifters and Lumina frame bulbs! ! ! PM him for sale details.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I could get a ball lifter for about $580 from the US...But its a bit expensive I wanna see if I have better options before I commit to that one.

Ball counter, I'm yet to find one. Monkeyboy - that one on the Rakuten website is sold out...

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ball counters are very heavy (like as much as two or more pachinko machines, at least the horizontal units), shipping will be difficult.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e118883123
    http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f97114964

Search term 玉カウンター

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to compirate

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your cheaper option is to use a bidding service on Yahoo Japan and get it shipped by boat. Prices range from ¥2000 to ¥13000. I did see one ending today at ¥2100. I search for 玉 in the pachinko/pachislo catergory as some times they get listed in the others catergory. Sorry to N.I.T but it does seem unenviromental to fly a lifter from Japan to the US then back to Australia
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[QUOTE=pachiwall;435640]Not sure on the ball counter. Ball lifters come and go...rarely cheap. I got mine from a member (maybe joined long enough to sell) It was rough! It still cost $125! It cleaned up nice, and works. It didn't come with a square lift tube though. Everyone states that they are easy to find...I'm still looking! New in town has 4 for sale as of Jan 12. Check out the thread, "orange ball lifters and Lumina frame bulbs! ! ! PM him for sale details.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

NIT (new in town) here.

I plugged " From: Atlantic beach, Florida, 32233, United States To: Brisbane city, 4000, Australia " into my Fed X and USPS account with $240.00 insurance and came up with these Numbers. :

FedEx International Priority - $175.00 for shipping

FedEx International Economy - $166.00 for shipping

USPS Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)** - $118.00, 1 to 3 Business Days

USPS Express Mail® International - $69.00, 3 to 5 Business Days

If you would like a more accurate cost from the U.S. Please PM me your full address I can plug it in and get a True Shipping cost. Yes I do still have 4 available.

The added insurance only raised the cost a few Dollars. Link to the Thread pachiwall Posted on :

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vend...ame-bulbs.html

I'm more than sure that you would have to add in import Duty Tax. I have never shipped to OZ before.

Spoiler
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

10. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    It didn't come with a square lift tube though. Everyone states that they are easy to find...
    mine ddi not have a lift tube either... but i was able to make my own from Aluminum sq tube i got from local True value.. im sure ace or probaly someplace like home depot would sell it as well..

it was in a little end display with a bunch of round stock, angle stock, and flat stock.. the cart also had a bunch of brass pieces as well..

if ya get in a pinch im sure i can get a pice again local and ship it to ya... Do ya have the spring??
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    mine ddi not have a lift tube either... but i was able to make my own from Aluminum sq tube i got from local True value.. im sure ace or probaly someplace like home depot would sell it as well..

it was in a little end display with a bunch of round stock, angle stock, and flat stock.. the cart also had a bunch of brass pieces as well..

if ya get in a pinch im sure i can get a pice again local and ship it to ya... Do ya have the spring??
    All the local hardware stores and big box stores seem to buy the same stuff here. Exactly the same stuff at every store! It is either too small for a ball to fit in, or WAY too big. I thought of epoxying 2 pieces of angle aluminum together and filing off the excess...but I have too many other projects to do. Yes I do have the spring, I just set this project to the side out of frustration!

14. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The way I extended the tube on one of my lifters was with a length of 1/2" copper "L" tubing using a copper coupling to connect it to the aluminum tube. Using a pair of pliers, you can square up one side of the coupling for a snug fit on the square aluminum tube.

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mbodi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

again like i poorly typed above..

If ya would like i can see if there still forsale local and ship ya one.. shoot me a pm if your interested
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

stoped by the local true value

they stock

3' sections for 10 bucks
    4' section for 13 bucks
    and
    6' sections for 17 bucks...

plus tax and shipping to ya...

there not exactly the same stuff as the factory ones but it worked great on mine..

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances