Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiderman 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spiderman 2

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    Yes, Posting this once again.

These are the ones I purchase for all of my Pachi's. To date NONE have ever Failed.

I like them due to the fact that the control can be mounted outside of the machine.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=260-251

1" shaft? that sounds huge! I want to mount it with a flush mounted knob, but the knob I am looking at mounts to a 3/8 shaft. The 3/8 shaft is 30watts 8 ohm...1" shaft is 15watts 8 ohm Will probably go with the 1" one from Parts Express because it has been proven...will have to figure out a comprimise on the mounting.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've used one of these on my Speed Racer machine and it works great. I mounted it on the back (top right corner) so it can't be seen.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

these little tings are the perfict volume controles..

i have bought 2 or 3 sets..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Volume-Con...item1e6704b2ff
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    I really like the small size for my modern.001.jpg I'm not to comfortable inside of these things. Things are so cramped!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

when I went in to the shack yesterday I just got a blank kook when I said I just needed some diodes. So I went over to the bins and found as close of a mach to what was burnt up as I could but I overheard the "workers" grumbling "why do we even have that stupid set of junk drawers? Those people never buy anything and just waste my time asking for old junk that nobody wants"

It took a lot of self control to not blow up at them for being retards while they were telling other people that if it was not in the store it is not made anymore.
    the

LLTR

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just ordered the Lpad from parts express. For Spiderman2, I want to be able to adjust the speakers simultaneously and have equal resistance across both speakers. I'll get the little ones Mopar suggested for my pachinko. Here is the wiring diagram that is recommended with the Lpad...L pad diagram.gifI understand cutting T+ (which I expect is the + terminal of the speaker) and soldering it to terminals #2 & #3. I don't understand tying in T- (which I expect it the - terminal of the speaker) to terminal #1. This seems unnecessary for function...is this recommended? Is there a benefit that I am not understanding? I have a basic understanding of electronics...but don't know if this is necessary or recommended. Any comments are welcome!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by owennewton View Post
    when I went in to the shack yesterday I just got a blank kook when I said I just needed some diodes.
    I know what you meant to type...but this makes much more sense!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just as an Fyi the controls listed above work great in pachislo as well... I have instaled them in both machiens with never a problem..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's a nice looking machine.From the pics the lcd screen looks very clear with the grapics..
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

15. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    just as an Fyi the controls listed above work great in pachislo as well... I have instaled them in both machiens with never a problem..
    I expected they would, and the price is right. But on Spiderman, I wanted to be able to adjust both speakers equally at the same time, without opening the door. On my pachinko, I,m gonna set it and forget it. Plus space is at a premium!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got the L pad earlier this week, Picked my machine from "on loan" today... Volume is now tolerable! Here is the knob on the right side of the cabinet.volume control 016.jpgvolume control 020.jpg Now the inside.volume control 003.jpg Find speaker outputs and cut positive wire.volume control 005.jpg Left speaker done...working on right.volume control 008.jpg All soldering and shrink tube done. Bundling wires to look good.volume control 009.jpg Wanted knob on side for easy access.volume control 012.jpg 16ga was a little big...but was the smallest wire I had on hand. Works like a charm. Smooth transition from loud to comfortable. Reduction is gradual, took almost full rotation yo make quiet enough. Very happy with results!

18. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, new pashichlo spiderman 2 user and new forum user her. Even this thread is an quite old one, may be somebody can explian me what we have to do during a spider mission ?

I've notice that is apear to be better to bet 2 instead of max 3 coins but I have no idea of what to do during the mission. The only thing I notice is that spiderman can fight better with black figures on weel.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by igorii View Post
    Hello, new pashichlo spiderman 2 user and new forum user her. Even this thread is an quite old one, may be somebody can explian me what we have to do during a spider mission ?

I've notice that is apear to be better to bet 2 instead of max 3 coins but I have no idea of what to do during the mission. The only thing I notice is that spiderman can fight better with black figures on weel.

Thanks.
    im more of a Pachinko kinda guy.. but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk

Im sure someone that owns or has played that game will be allong to answer your question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have no idea of what to do during the mission. The only thing I notice is that spiderman can fight better with black figures on weel.

Thanks.
    Honestly...I have no idea what to do on a Spidey mission as well. I have tried different levels on the odds setting to see if it made any difference. Doesn't seem to. I've tried different timing and order of pressing buttons. It just seems random to me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong as well. I'm not sure what you mean when you say can fight better with black figures on weel. (wheel?) Haven't played it recently, but now am curious again. Have you installed a volume control yet? It is pretty loud without one!
    I am pretty much a vintage pachinko guy myself, but will try to help with any questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks mopaformance for your welcoming.

Hello Pachiwall, sory for my lack of vocabulary, i'm french. The whell, for me is the circle part which is in rotation. Black figures are the "doc-ock" symbols. I assumed that having such figures let spiderman fight again the bad guy with iron arms longer, but now, i'm not sure, because even not having these figures, spiderman can have many tries to fight again the bad guy.

The volume control has been instaled by the vendor during my order. I have made no change of it because the sound is well setup by default. I have 2 little trim / potentiometer on tohe top side of the screen in the pachislo. If you want, i can upload pictures of it.

I' would like to know more about the game itself. Do you know if there is english manuals describing the way to play ?

My actuals questions are :
    - What to do during a mission to not fail it ? Is it the same way to do it so for all missions or every mission have a diferent goal ?
    - How to have the bonus screen ? The screen with all "7" figures blue or red, in order to have the "big bonus" if you do it. It seems to me that there this is random...
    - bet 2 medals seems to generate less missions goals. But you win more that 3 medals in...
    - Can you align the 777 to have big bonus without the bonus screen displayed ? I have never done it.

What I have understand well is that my wife said me that this was a bad idea to buy a pachislo, but now i have to fight with her to play with...

Thanks in advance to your answers... I'would like to understand all about the game, to make it more "challengeable" (don't know if the word exist... but it should be understand :-) ).

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to igorii

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What I have understand well is that my wife said me that this was a bad idea to buy a pachislo, but now i have to fight with her to play with...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not a problem with your vocabulary, there are people who grew up here who speak and write worse. I simply thought you didn't press the H button hard enough, I do it all the time. I asked just to be sure. I haven't played it for awhile.
    -I don't know any tricks to win a Spidey mission. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Since I haven't learned a system, I have the same luck with each mission.
    -You won't "just hit" 777. You will get a clue with a 777 screen.damn 092.jpg This will let you know a bonus is coming soon. there might be a red 777, or a red & blue one also...I don't know. It seems random to me as well.
    -You may be right that 2 medals generate less Spidey missions. Makes sense to me...Win more small jackpots with 2 medals, less chance of big win. Win less small jackpots for 3 medals...but greater chance of BIG win! Thanks I never thought of that! I will test that theory the next time I play!
    -I do not think you can align the 777 without the bonus screen. I think all pachislos have a bonus indicator of some kind. Even my Lucky Cherry 002.jpg has a 777 show in the small LED display at top right of reels to indicate a bonus is coming soon.
    No English manuals of gameplay seem to exist...unless someone learned its tricks and wrote one themselves. These are gambling machines designed to make money for parlors...so even a Japanese book on how to "beat the house" is unlikely.
    That is what I know...sorry that it is probably not too useful. If I learn anything new, I'll post it.
    In case I forgot to mention it...to Pachitalk!

26. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have found everything I wanted to know here :
    スパイダーマン2

There is a video plus the explainations :
    スパイダーマン2

But unforunatly, I do not speak japenese ...

There are quick time video her of all mission, but they do not show the combinason to do :
    スパイダーマン2

May be a clue is in the video and here :
    スパイダーマン2

I have to try : during a mission do 7-spider-spider in diagonal hitting second stop button in first as the link above seems to explain.

But the better thing is to find a translator for all page of this mini website.

Regards,

28. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to igorii

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello,

in order to translate the manual, I'm looking for a guy who is speaking japeness

Regards,

30. The following user says "Thanks" to igorii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2