Thread: I think it is Pachinko Time

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I think it is Pachinko Time

I am still enjoying my first pachislo and have decided it is time to add my first pachinko. After doing some research I have decided I would like to find a nice arrange ball. As it would be my first machine and I really have no experience with the machines, I would like to find one that is in good working condition or has been restored already. I have been doing some searching online but have not found a single one for sale. I truly don't even know what to expect on price and if I can fit one in my budget. Does anyone have any suggestions where I should look? Or does anybody know of a nice machine for sale? Thank you in advance for any advice.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I think it is Pachinko Time

Arrangeball machiens can be hard to come by... there is one member hear that has restored a few.. ya might ask emmadog if he would part with one...

i have a 2 or 3 that i would sell but they do need work...

Best of luck on your search your looking for a great machine.. I have not seen or played one i did not like
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Beware, though. Once you get an Arrangeball machine in your collection, you will get frequent PM's from other members asking you if you would be willing to sell it to them. They are very desirable machines for some of our members.
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

5. The following user says "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am getting more and more excited about getting my first pachinko and I think my mind is made up about wanting to start with an arrange ball. As I haven't found one for sale yet, I am curious, any ideas about why I can expect to pay for a good machine? I just want to make sure this will fit my budget.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was very lucky and found mine locally on Craigslist for $100. It had already been fully tested and electronically restored. I have seen them sell on eBay for over $500 with condition unknown. For the most part, you need to be in the right place at the right time. Since this will be your first, your best option might be to buy one from a member where the machine condition is known.
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would certainly prefer to deal with a member if at all possible.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Buying from known members is great. I have done that and prefer it to eBay where there are too many unknowns. Of course eBay has a way of protecting you if the unit you get comes in damaged or isn't as advertised. But not too many members are listing things right now. Hopefully soon. I like vintage machines but also the moderns. I'd love to get a Power Flash that is in great condition at some point. I don't recall what the arrangeballs look like. The half guage machines look really cool too.

11. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cebu View Post
    I don't recall what the arrangeballs look like.
    try this

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/grou...=grouppictures
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok thanks, I see it's like that mahjhong pachinko game that was posted a while back.
    You have to literally arrange the balls to get the desired outcome.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The biggest problem with arrangeballs is the shipping. They have at least one computer board and alot of wiring. I had at one time twelve of them and the only ones that worked right when I got them are the ones I went and picked up. If you look at the pictures of ups and fed ex delivering you will see what I mean. The last one I got I picked up at the UPS center so it would not travel in a truck all day until it got to my house. I watched it bounce down a conveyer belt. Needless to say it took almost a day of fixing until it ran again. Cost on arrangeballs is in the eye of the beholder. If you ask the owners they prefer them over all of the machines. I have paid as little as forty dollars for my Giant machine ( see on my albums) and too much for one I bought on Yahoo japan. The Giant I had to drive 1600 miles to get and stay overnight. But it works perfectly and is probably the newest of my collection. I have recently sold my house and am in Arizona with a couple of the arrangeballs that are not for sale. I will probably downsize when I get home but that just means they will go to Mopar who then will either sell for me or put in his collection.

An arrangeball is in my opinion are ( which I am sure some others might object too ) the best machines I have owned. This is for alot of reasons. The game lasts for probably less than three minutes and alot less depending how you play. It has alot of skill involved. It pays and plays coins ( in my case I use the new gold dollars as they are the same size as arrangeball tokens that are a little bigger and thicker than a pachislo ).
    You actually set the odds for each machine by the bending of the nails.

So the question of what is one worth. That is a good question.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

17. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Teddy View Post
    An arrangeball is in my opinion are ( which I am sure some others might object too ) the best machines I have owned. This is for alot of reasons. The game lasts for probably less than three minutes and alot less depending how you play. It has alot of skill involved. It pays and plays coins

I have sold a few machines that i really liked so i can have more space for ArrangeBall machines...

It seems allot of members are looking for a way to "pay to play" Pachinko... ball vendor machines, Gumball machines, how to make a Dongle take coin.. etc etc..

well why bother.. get an ArrangeBall

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances