Thread: 1940's Havana Pinball Macine with 2 Pachinko machines - $299 Chicago/Portage

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1940's Havana Pinball Macine with 2 Pachinko machines - $299 (Chicago/Portage)

Very rare! Havana is a 1947 pinball game released by United Manufacturing Company. This worked up until our most recent move when one of the movers stepped on the cord and pulled it out a little. I have not tried to fix it. Selling as a display piece due to that. Still looks great! Obvious wear from being 65 years old. I've seen just the backglass off this unit sell for more than my asking for everything. Just looking to make room in my garage. The person I bought it from was a mechanic at Riverview Amusement Park here in Chicago in the 60's. It was his job to keep the coin-ops alive as long as he could. That is why the door is off another unit. He took this home from the park shortly before it was closed and torn down. Like I said it was working so I know its complete. I am also throwing in 2 Pachinko machines. They look older but i dont know much about them. You can still play them both. Price is OBO 1st come 1st served
    Please contact me through the contact button on here.

If you want to know more about the game you can read about it here.
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1134

1940's Havana Pinball Macine with 2 Pachinko machines Riverview

Pachi1.jpgPachi2.jpgPachi3.jpgPachi4.jpg
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1940's Havana Pinball Macine with 2 Pachinko machines - $299 (Chicago/Portag

seems like an amazing Deal

IF the story is really true... something tells me its not so simple
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1940's Havana Pinball Macine with 2 Pachinko machines - $299 (Chicago/Portag

Both those machines are Okumarayuki machines. The one with the white tray (left) is from about 75 I think. The other is from about 73. I like the yellow trays I haven't seen those before. Kinda like the red ones; I have only seen those once. Together I would price both those machines at about $100 -75. (then again that is the MOST I'd ever pay)

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    Both those machines are Okumarayuki machines. The one with the white tray (left) is from about 75 I think. The other is from about 73. I like the yellow trays I haven't seen those before. Kinda like the red ones; I have only seen those once. Together I would price both those machines at about $100 -75. (then again that is the MOST I'd ever pay)
    so 100 for the pachinko's and 199 for a wood rail still seems like a deal???
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    so 100 for the pachinko's and 199 for a wood rail still seems like a deal???
    $199 for a flipperless woodrail is pretty high. They're really not that desireable. I'd say that with the way that woodrail is, it's worth about $50-$75 as it sits. It's in pretty rough shape and you can get ones that are nicer for $150-$200.

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Ripweade View Post
    $199 for a flipperless woodrail is pretty high. They're really not that desireable. I'd say that with the way that woodrail is, it's worth about $50-$75 as it sits. It's in pretty rough shape and you can get ones that are nicer for $150-$200.
    thanks