Thread: Enter the Matrix Lights

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Enter the Matrix Lights

To anyone out there who owns a Matrix machine... have you ever seen the center white light on the top of the machine come on? I'm referring to the light between the two red siren type lights which spin around. I am trying to figure out if I have a bad LED or not. The spinning piece inside the light will turn around but the light will not come on. I've been playing the machine non-stop for the last two weeks and have hit multiple bonus's, reach's and fever rounds but have yet to see the light come on. Any help would be appreciated. I have included a picture below with a circle around the light I am referring to.

Below you will also find several videos of my Enter the Matrix machine. Video #3 however has had the sound disabled due to copyright issues with the song playing in the background during the fever mode. Sorry about this, YouTube took it upon themselves to disable the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYazA4N1DME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFemIqsfcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e41nD_jYJ-E
    (Due to song copyright issues the audio has been disabled by YouTube)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pachinko's: Ghost in the Shell, Fever Macross, Evangelion 6, Evangelion 8, Enter the Matrix, Vintage Power Flash - L-Man & Maruto Six.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Enter the Matrix Lights

Idon't have the matrix machine, but some machines have a warning light that comes on when low on balls or ball jam happens .maybe that's what it is.? just a thought.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the reply. I thought this may be the case, where it only comes on in an instance such as a ball jam or being out of balls. But I have had both happen and there are other indicators which happen on the machine for those types of errors. The only other thing I can think of is that it only will come on during some rare bonus or fever.
    Pachinko's: Ghost in the Shell, Fever Macross, Evangelion 6, Evangelion 8, Enter the Matrix, Vintage Power Flash - L-Man & Maruto Six.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the first two Evangelion machines have lights that don't cycle even during the boot up but do come on (or change color) during very rare bonus modes
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got home from work today and played a little and low and behold it finally lit up. That center light will only come on at a very rare occasion. It finally came on when I beat agent smith in one of the mission rounds. Odd how machines are set up like that. Especially when it's a prominent feature on the game.

I tried to post another video of the light in action but YouTube yanked it. Something about the Rob Zombi-Reload song that plays during the mission round that they are having a problem with.
    Last edited by ncxterra; 12-20-2011 at 06:47 PM.

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to ncxterra

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good to hear! I'm glad that it finally went off and isn't any technical issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ncxterra View Post
    Got home from work today and played a little and low and behold it finally lit up. That center light will only come on at a very rare occasion. It finally came on when I beat agent smith in one of the mission rounds. Odd how machines are set up like that. Especially when it's a prominent feature on the game.

I tried to post another video of the light in action but YouTube yanked it. Something about the Rob Zombi-Reload song that plays during the mission round that they are having a problem with.
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

8. The following user says "Thanks" to jackdanielsx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ncxterra, above your machines you have neon signs, how did you get them?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had my original florescent "Pachinko" signs made in Japan by a company that is no longer in business.

See link below for the "Pachinko" signs
    Another very satisfied CustomPachinko.com customer

I had the "Macross", "Evangelion" and "Enter the matrix" done by a company on eBay. They are LED signs, run much cooler and longer as well as saving a lot on energy. Most of the sign stores which sell similar light up signs will custom make anything you want. Just send them a design or sometimes they will work something up from scratch. Do a search on eBay for Evangelion sign or Star Wars sign. You will see plenty of signs like the ones I had custom made. Just email the seller and let them know you would like a custom made sign and they will usually give you an email address to send the design to. Try to find a company that is using the LED's and not the florescent bulbs. I've found that the LED's produce a better color and are brighter.

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to ncxterra

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You got a nice set up there, neon signs, counters, and figures, looks great

13. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the compliments! I have cabinets for these three machines but had trouble trying to drill into the metal frames so for the time being they will stay as is. I also have another custom Evangelion sign on the way to put above the Evangelion Tamashii no Kiseki pachislo.