Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: sams pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bowling
    I had a discussion with one of my sons the other day about this issue of buying online versus buying from a local merchant. He couldnÂ’t understand for instance why someone would buy a cellular phone from Radio Shack when there are websites that will pay you to take their phones. I explained that he is an astute shopper (yup, a chip off the old block) but that many people would rather pay more to buy from a recognized company, especially one they can go to and yell at someone face-to-face.
    But if you'd never owned a cell phone and had never even seen one up close, buying your first from a recognized retailer where you can easily return it makes a lot of sense.

Now, after getting that first one you do your research and never look back. :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    Now, after getting that first one you do your research and never look back. :wink:
    But, online purchases still don't usually offer a warm-blooded being to take your frustrations out on (or draw blood from :wink: ).

BTW, I have now made my first Pachislo purchase--online of course. I rarely buy any merchandise from stores. I usually try to research then visit local merchants to examine what I'm considering before making my online purchase.

mannytc

Scottsdale & Peoria AZ SAMS have them now. Scottsdale had a nice assortment of about 8 on display. None of them were setup to play. They had a Neo PlanetT and Neo Magic Pulsar which were the only ones that caught my eye that I would even consider spending the $255 they were asking.

Peoria had 8 Babels (no others) on display wrapped with one unwrapped and plugged in. The were a nice old lady trying to play it and I saw she was having trouble since the display showed HE and making all kinds of sounds. Nobody came around to help her and I noticed the key was in it so I went over opened it up and didn't see anything wrong so hit the reset and she was on her way.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default sams pachislo

I have herd of big wherehouse stores like sams and cascos and Bj's selling these machines. Are they any good and what type (if any) warrenties do they give and how many tokens. Are there prices and selections any good. My main stress is what type of warrentie do they give. Has any one bought from one of these stores.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

Ther Is A Search Function At The Top Of This Site. You Will Find Most Anything Your Looking For By Using It. This Subject Has Been Belabored At Least Twice Before.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you aren't happy with sam's money back within 30 days with reciept
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by marniebattle
    I have herd of big wherehouse stores like sams and cascos and Bj's selling these machines. Are they any good and what type (if any) warrenties do they give and how many tokens. Are there prices and selections any good. My main stress is what type of warrentie do they give. Has any one bought from one of these stores.
    A warranty should not be that big of a deal. Usually idf something is wrong you will notice it in the first few weeks when you're playing everyday. These retail stores you mentioned have 30 day return policy, which should give you the recourse you need if there is a problem. I beleive their prices are a bit high, but you can pick and choose your machine and don't have to worry about the devil (I mean UPS/FedEx).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: sams pachislo

Sam's Club in Hawaii just got two new shipments and there are a few gems to be found. At the Keeamoku store there were 2-3 Dragon Dice machines and same went for the pearl city store. Very well packaged by TDC Games.....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Grab a Dragon Dice if you can. Great machine!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just found out SAMS in Little Rock is now selling Pachislos. I haven't checked them out yet though. Maybe this coming weekend.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You know i was just about to say the Hawaii Sams Club got some pachislos...but someone beat me to it...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

whoaa, talk about having a huge sig line!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I checked out our Sams club the other day and nothing..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sams in Pittsburgh has them. I saw a couple of premium models with LCD screens. The price is 255+tax. I think if you are paying $200 + shipping on a premium then this is about fair ball. Costco has not had any for some time around these parts.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Was just at a Sam's Club here over the weekend and no machines.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sams in louisville kentucky has them, I will be heading that way to see what they have. gotta pick up some stuff anyways...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I like local retailers. It is always nice that if there is something wrong you can go back and actually choke someone. Having to ship something back at my cost is always painful. On the otherhand I hate paying taxes for local purchases. I always find it interesting that I can buy something + shupping and get it less than buying local.

My prediction for the future is that online shopping will be the death of the department store. If they survive they will be little more than showrooms.
    Retailers that will remain will be shops of opportunity like airport book stores etc.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by monaghj
    My prediction for the future is that online shopping will be the death of the department store. If they survive they will be little more than showrooms.
    Retailers that will remain will be shops of opportunity like airport book stores etc.
    You are absolutely right. I do about 90% of my shopping on the internet now. I can't even remember the last time I went to a mall. It is easier to research and compare through the internet.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Utopia1dc

The Sam's near me has them at $255 plus tax also, but they are not premiums or anything. The best machine they had was a Kongdom and a Babel, but at $270 (includes tax)...I think not!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think the Babel is a great machine, for $125.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast