Thread: Received 6,000 balls today.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Received 6,000 balls today.

Hey folks,

Last week I made three E-Bay purchases of 2,000 balls from n I received my 6,000 balls from Walter of goldenstatetraders1, and today I received three packages each weighing a little more than 24 pounds. I actually counted 1,000 balls and weighed the rest to see how accurate the seller's count was, and by my calculations, his 6,000 count was pretty accurate. After handling all these balls, I have to say they are bright and shiney if not new balls. I found one ball that had a spot of old rust on it, and I am sure there may be a few more. However, I would have to say his product is very good, and he sends the product in a timely fashion. Also, his shipping charges are quite reasonable ($9.98 per 2,000 balls).

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Received 6,000 balls today.

Hats off to Walter!!

I received 5000 balls today I won from his eBay auctions.

His product is great and he ships via USPS Priority mail!

He notifies you when your purchase is shipped and tries hard to ship the same day that payment is received. I recommend Paypal so that the balls will be on their way to you practically instantly.

Walter is a member here at Pachitalk.com and deserves our business.

Have fun bidding on his auctions. You will not be disappointed with his product and service.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can attest to Walter's quality. He will be my choice when I order more balls.
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey folks,

I did not know Walter was a member here. I have communicated with him several times, but he never mentioned it. Can anyone tell me what his user name is?

I agree that Walter is a great vendor, and a real gentleman. His balls are top notch, and, for no really good reason, I just bought another lot of 2,000 last night. There were two lots for sale at the same time (ending one minute apart), and I wanted to get one of them. As it turned out, I did win the first lot, but the bidding was pretty fast, and I never did make a bid on the second lot. When I checked the two lots out afterward, I found I was bidding against one of our fellow forum members who did win the second lot. I sent a PM to the fellow to ask if he was the member of this forum as I thought, and he confirmed that he was.

It seemed a bit strange bidding against another forum member, but he got his second lot for a little less than I got the first lot.

In any case, you can buy with confidence from Walter in my opinion.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've noticed sometimes there can be very competitive bidding on Walter's ball auctions,
    especially on weekends.
    However he does post auctions often enough that you could wait for a less active auction,
    which does come up often enough.
    You can also buy directly from him too for quick no-hassle orders.

Walter is on my Gold Star vender list
    for exemplary performance.
    *Quality Product
    *Excellent Communication
    *Fast, affordable shipping
    *Fair Prices

Last edited by JamesM; 03-23-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Take a look at this thread. We met and and had a long discussion about and with Walter. His address here is WDS3. He sells great Pachinko balls and his shipping, etc. has been super! There are several more threads about him, too, if you use the search function. Good vendor!

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...goldenstate%2A

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Slotter,

You know this is all your fault. First I had 4,000 balls, and you said I needed more, so I got another 2,000. Then you said I needed another machine and to tell my wife it was because I made a mistake buying too many balls. Then a second machine led to the third machine, and I was back to needing more balls. Now I just bought another 2,000 balls for a total of 8,000 balls. Now you are going to tell me my balls to machine ratio is off again and that I need another machine. I just cannot get it right. Oh, yeah - you also told me to buy tokens for the Pachislo I still do not have. What to do about that?

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by David Wile
    When I checked the two lots out afterward, I found I was bidding against one of our fellow forum members who did win the second lot. I sent a PM to the fellow to ask if he was the member of this forum as I thought, and he confirmed that he was.

It seemed a bit strange bidding against another forum member, but he got his second lot for a little less than I got the first lot.
    All's fair in love and eBay, David!

My bids are usually set to my max when I want something, and loaded into the "rifle" days in advance. That rifle doesn't check who's bidding... it just fires. If it wins, great... if not, there's always another day (and most times at less cost).

Glad you got some more (now you need more machines!!!... it's a neverending circle!!!)... and glad I got some to check out for myself.

logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

david,

buy the tokens i bought 500 pachinko balls 1 month ago and didnt even have a machine, in fact i still dont have my machine here yet and i just order 1000 balls.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Received 6,000 balls today.

Quote Originally Posted by David Wile
    Hey Slotter,

You know this is all your fault. First I had 4,000 balls, and you said I needed more, so I got another 2,000. Then you said I needed another machine and to tell my wife it was because I made a mistake buying too many balls. Then a second machine led to the third machine, and I was back to needing more balls. Now I just bought another 2,000 balls for a total of 8,000 balls. Now you are going to tell me my balls to machine ratio is off again and that I need another machine. I just cannot get it right. Oh, yeah - you also told me to buy tokens for the Pachislo I still do not have. What to do about that?

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile
    Dave, you are right. I do have to criticize your ball to machine ratio once again. It takes a lot of practice to get it right, but you are very close to learning the insider tricks now. Don't give up! If you don't buy any more balls in the short term, one more Pachinko will work fine for you. For now.

But, you definitely also need some tokens to hold while watching eBay auctions as they give you good luck and an incentive to purchase. I would recommend approximately 1500 tokens and then go Pachislo hunting.

Hang in there, you're close now.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my 2000 that I got from him on an ebay auction today and they look good so far. I had seen some good postings here regaurding his quality and went right to his listing to bid on them. :biggthump
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Logicprobe,
    Which bidding rifle do you use?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well i won't be buying any pachislo tokens myself, as I live in the evil state of california. unless some wacko sells a mchine to me anyway... (laugh)

But someday i'll get a Fiba pachinko machie and will need to buy more new balls. Old balls work ok on old pachinkos, like the vintage one I have here now, but only NEW bals wich are properly polished and hardened should go into electric ones.