Thread: Twist not working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Twist not working

Need some help. Led 7 only light on main board. Green flashing led on the bonus board. Will not accept coins? Acts like it needs to be reset, but does not help. Can hear a little static sound from the speakers. Do not have a wiring manual for checking voltages. Thank you in advance for any help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Twist not working

Welcome to pachitalk. Is the machine twist a pachislo slot you are asking about.It acts like a coin jam in the hopper,or a dirty sensor. post some pics if you can of the inside and outside so we can see what it looks like and the area of concern.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am not sure how pictures will help since there are no displays working and I have no indications of error codes. I have checked the hopper for a jam and also the coin acceptor for jams. I took the hopper apart to ensure it was working. I will see if I can get some pictures together. Do you know what the one LED 7 indicates on the main CPU board? Thank you for the assistance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a TWIST and I believe the LED7 is always lit. I went back over my old thread that brought me here, and in the description of my problem, I stated the only light that was lit was the LED7. I will read further through the thread to see if it was identified.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4967&p=55727&viewfull=1#post55727

Have you tried the full reset procedure slowly to ensure you did not skip any steps?
    Last edited by dattia; 11-15-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dawn

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just a couple of questions that may help our Members advise on trouble shooting

1) Has it been working previously and now suddenly does not?? Has it recently had a bonus round and is a machine that requires a re-set after a bonus??

2) you mention coins, I presume you mean 'Tokens' as Pachislos are designed to be used with the correct tokens and may error and not accept other coins

Welcome to PachiTalk, hopefully we can get your machine up and running properly

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am used to working on arcade games which accept coins, however you are correct when you say tokens for this one. It is a token acceptor. It was in the bonus round and I am not sure if I am doing the reset sequence correctly, so I would be appreciative of the procedure. The problem is that there are no displays on at all and normally I thought there were displays even when it needed a reset. Thank you all for the help and assistance. Is there a way for me to check voltages?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ckeck the transformer to the power supply and see if it's still good 24 volts output side of trans, to power supply.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If it was in the bonus round then quit after maybe the auto reset switch is off. are there one or two little switches on the power supply. Flip them the other way.They auto reaset machine after a bonus round.To reset the machine 1st. turn off machine. 2nd turn key on power supply to right.3rd turn machine on. 4thpress reset button to show 1to6 on outside door led display,or a led display inside on door 1 is hardest odds to6 easiest. once decided on odds press and hold down spin knob 5 seconds,then turn inside key off. machine should reset.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

Reset Procedure
    In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits
    being played. Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs)
    or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).
    Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to
    the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access
    programming mode.
    A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or
    on a display inside the door. Locate the reset button. This will be located on
    your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the
    door only.
    Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the
    credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle
    (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to
    lock odds level into machine memory. Turn key switch back or flip toggle to
    "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know
    the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure
    you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.
    If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and
    turn power switch back to ON position.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead