Thread: Pachislo UK Importers and UK sales

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blind Shooter www.5playleisure.co.uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Pachislo UK Importers and UK sales

Hi Guys - It's been a while since I've been on here...It's been even longer since I looked into getting another couple of containers from overseas.

I still have around 50 machines left from the last lot - to be honest, I've not touched them since about 2008 as we've been concentrating in other areas (5playleisure.co.uk).

We've recently imported a whole load of football tables, mainly due to obtaining a large number of sites in a chain that requested one in each bar. I got talking to the chappy who was dealing with us, and it turned out he used to translate for Sankoind Industries, who apparently he thought have now stopped exporting?

I know people tend to want to keep this information "hush hush", but god knows why - anyone is welcome to import stuff, it just seems they don't want to...Well, I had my interests sparked again by various contacts, and would be interested in looking into getting a container or two over - especially as it seems the prices of buying elsewhere now is too high.

Could anyone suggest, post, or even PM me if you must and let me know who's currently doing the business now Sankoind have stopped - plus I don't want to be trusting the cash to just any unknown company.

I have plenty of space, but would consider splitting the container with someone - and in my experience, if you order TWO containers, you get a serious discount... It seems the UK needs a supplier that's willing to send these things out at cost plus 10-20% (rather than the cost + 80-100% that I keep seeing).

Cheers all...

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to www.5playleisure.co.uk