Thread: $0.01 Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool $0.01 Pachinko

Here is the $0.01 pachinko that cardwwi mentioned in his thread, "eBay vintage average sell price". Jet 99 001.jpg Shipping was a whopping $75.99! Issues on each side of the transaction spurred cases filed through eBay from seller then buyer...won't get into that! I fell for the classic "bid low on low cost machine before checking shipping price" pitfall. I feel like such a newbee! Hoping anyone else would outbid me. Wasn't gonna happen. So I look at the bright side. It works, and has a really clean, unstained cell.Jet 99 002.jpg Missing only the common covers that always seem to be missing.Jet 99 010.jpg Jet 99 009.jpg Of course, the ball track cover also missing, Why don't people put this part back on!Jet 99 011.jpg The cover on it now came off of my SideTross B parts machine. The "T" shaped end needs to be sanded to fit better, and if I remove the sliding latch and enlongate the slot... it will reach out farther and engage better. Here is the entire back.Jet 99 008.jpg I like the lower tray assembly. The patterns cast in the aluminum are cool.Jet 99 007.jpg Has the cool window for viewing the balls as they load, no flag to indicate low ball tray. Jet 99 006.jpgWhat a shame, I think all machines should have that...not like it was hard to do, or that much more expensive. Looked at the SideTross parts and determined that this was an unsuitable machine to add these parts to. The back don't have the right places for ball flow. Gonna have to be a Nishijin model B.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: $0.01 Pachinko

i go burned once on shipping, it never happened again!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese