Thread: Taiyo 'Gold Line' Challenge Ball Machine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Taiyo 'Gold Line' Challenge Ball Machine

As I mentioned in another thread here recently, I **finally** became a member of the Arrangeball Owners group this week when I found this Taiyo Electron "Gold Line" Challenge Ball machine on Craigslist (it was part of an Estate Sale). The machine was very well cared for and most of the electronics had been "shopped" by the previous owner, and it seems to work perfectly. There are some new/modern circuit boards installed, lots of new soldering, and all new lights. He also left some documentation inside the machine, as well as several spare parts he had left over after working on it and about 50-60 tokens of all varieties, including some from Pachinko parlors. The machine plays well and pays out as expected.

The cabinet that came with it is custom built and quite elaborate/intricate, however I am a purist so I plan to remove it from the cabinet and display it on it's own. The only thing it needs at this point is a good cleaning and polishing.

Taiyo Challenge Ball 002.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 003.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 018.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 014.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 013.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 016.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 015.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 011.jpgTaiyo Challenge Ball 012.jpg

Thank you to the PT members who have already reached out to me via PM to educate me about these machines and address my many questions. I'm having a blast playing and learning about it!!
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4