Thread: Help for a new guy with an old machine

hyprdrv

Default Help for a new guy with an old machine

Hi everyone,
    I've got a machine my Dad brought back from Okinawa back in the early 60's. I have no idea what year it is but from what I've seen looking at all the pics it must be of the 50's erea. I'll post a pic once I figure out how but here's the info I have at this time. There is a large stamp on the left lower field area with the word Toeisangyo. On the case, lower left, there is a emblem with a Antilope(??) and the word Tokai. On the metal ball return, across the top it says Toei Sangyo K.K. . The guts of the machine, all the ball runs, center hardware, arms are made of metal rather than the plastic parts I've see on newer machines. The ball return basket is metal and simple, there is a flip ash tray there is well. I was hoping to get some general info as well as try and find a few parts for the field like a squareish plastic piece in the lower right corner of the field, I'm not even sure I know what it does, may have something to do with a jambed ball or miss win feed. Anyway I would really appreciate any help on these items. I have repainted the external case and built a wall cabinet to display it and all who see it are drawn to play, for some reason the women in particular. Thanks and look forward to helping when I can.

Steve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Hyprdrv! Many times you can use eBay to help identify a machine as others might have one like it or similar to it up for sale. Do a search over there for "Pachinko" and see what comes up. You'll have to scroll through balls, modern Pachinkos, etc. but you will see vintage machines mixed in.

Looking forward to seeing the picture when you get a chance! :biggthump

hyprdrv

Here are a few pics of my machine. My son took the pics and forgot to get one of the back. I'll get it tonight.

Steve

hyprdrv

Default Re: Help for a new guy with an old machine

Anyone with soem info ???

Steve