Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The stop buttons do not function

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The stop buttons do not function

Yes the reels stop after they time out... like i said everything works other than the stop buttons... not fun to play it like that... need to know where to find parts for the machine... willing to swap boards till its fixed...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Try contacting gaku at gaktradinginc.com and see if he has a board .He has alot of machines on ebay. It's either a short at the stop buttons or a bad stop board to keep blowing fuses.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the reels eventually stop however this does take away from the game play. The machine has tokens and also works on quarters. Other than the stop reels everything works even the bonus rounds. It makes for boring play when waiting. I really need the part.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would fitting an auto stop board be an idea. At least then you wouldn't have to keep waiting for the reels to time out. at least in the mean time till a part can be found. Maybe send a a PM to new in town
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can not find your Pachi By the name "bar 7 A". The Manufactuer is ABILIT / TAKASAGO.

They have three that are close:

Any Seven A 1994
    All Seven 1999
    Any Seven 2004

Can you post a pic of the front of the Pachi and one of the Stop Board, Motherboard, the wiring at the door's hinge point and of the inner door PC Board that the Stop buttons connect to. Depending on the Board you have I Just might have one here.

100_2923web.jpg 100_2924web.jpg 100_2925web.jpg

I purchased these for a project to build up pre made DIY AutoSlots That Members could purchase and send me back their Stop Boards.

If your Board looks like this : reelstopboard-pre.jpg I have it.

If it looks like this: Oldfrnt2.jpg I do not.

If it is the Stop Board that is at Fault this will fix the Problem. But if wiring in the Pachi has caused it to go bad a replacement Board will not fix the problem.

If you own a multimeter and are comfortable using it I can try to help to figure things out.

Since the Motherboard is stopping the Reels it is healthy. It will do this if the Stop Board does not do it's job which is telling the motherboard that you have pressed the Stop Buttons or it does not know that you pressed the Stop Buttons.

If you have not done this yet and you do have the 30 pin ribbon cable stop board, disconnect that ribbon cable from both the Stop Board and the Motherboard. Check the ribbon cable for cuts in the wiring and for bent pins at both the Stop Board and Motherboard Plugs. Also check the wiring at the hinge point of the door and along the top of the reel cage for any wiring that might have rubbed up against any metal and shorted out.

Also. Does the mother board have a Bank of LED's on it? If so do any flash or go out when the stop buttons are pressed, spin knob is pressed, Bet button is pressed and when tokens are inserted. And do your stop buttons light up? If they do, do they change color or go out when you press the Buttons or do the same when the Motherboard stops the Reels?

Let us know what you find.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2