Thread: Pachislo automatic slot machine by bellco

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo automatic slot machine by bellco

One item is puzzling me. On the display of Bellco automatic slot machine just right of the wheels there are 3 categories 1- CHANGE with a counter below it 2-DIGINAVI with counter below it with letters L C R in green yellow and red pointing to 3 digit counter 3- a counter above the GIGISLO We played for about one hour to test everything. During the play at times we were seeing numbers in the counters, increasing and decreasing in value without any effect to the total credit on the machine. My question is. What are the functions of CHANGE - DIGINAVI - GIGISLO and what do numbers inside each section represent? Winning free plays or tokens? Any help will be appreciated.<O></O>
    Last edited by hanabi; 09-28-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo automatic slot machine by bellco

Hello Abe32, welcome to the forum!

I have one Pachislo machine, the Bellco Automatic and have tested it quite extensively and written a manual. This is part of it:

DIGISLO
    When you make a winning combination of three bells or thrree replay you will often see a random number quickly cycle through the DIGISLO indicator window. If it happens to stop and all three numbers match, (333,666,111 etc) the LUCKY light goes on. The machine plays an applaud sound. The winning match will flash in both the DIGINAVI and DIGISLOW windows. The players odds of winning are increased by the LUCKY light, See P2-7. Other winnings are possible, such as the DOUBLE BONUS.

ANOTHER DiGISLO BIG BONUS CHANCE:
    The point of this segment of the game is to stop the three spinning numbers in the DIGISLO window to 777.
    You will know when the player is in this game mode because the machine will sound a gunshot when the spin knob is pressed and three numbers will begin to quickly cycle within the DIGISLO window. Pressing each STOP button will stop a number in the DIGISLO window. (The reel will also stop but is not relivant in this game mode)
    If the player stops a number 7 in the DIGISLO window, the reel will go red with a bumping sound. A "7--" will appear in the left side of the DIGISLO window. If the player stops the next reel and hits another 7 match in the DIGISLO window, that reel will also go red and the DIGISLOW window will display "77-". Hit a 3rd match to make 777 in the DIGISLO window to win the BIG BONUS game.

Note: The icons in the reels do not have to hit a match in this game, the player only has to make "777" appear in the DGISLO window.

DIGiNAVI BONUS BY AUTOMATIC
    If the player matches three "AUTOMATIC" icons, a specific noise is sounded and the machine enters a special 777 DIGIAVI bonus chance.
    The first AUTOMATIC match might give the 777 bonus right away, but it is more likely that the DIGINAVI window will display 733, which indicates the first of 3 7's has been awarded.
    If the player's next hit is another "ATOMATIC" they might be awarded the bonus, but it is more likely that a second 7 will appear in the DIGIAVI window, and a special more dramatic sound is played for the 2nd match and the DIGIAVI window will display "773", and the 3 will be flickering.
    If the player hits a third consecutive AUTOMATIC hit then is awarded the BIG BONUS.
    The player must make an uninterupted sequence of matching AUTOMATIC hits. If the sequence is interupted by a miss before the bounus is awarded, the bonus chance has ended and the machine re-enters normal play.
    If the player hits a winning match of Bells, replay, or cherry then the sequence continues and still has another chance to win the bonus.

(Regular) BONUS GAME
    The (regular) bonus awards 84 tokens across 3 groups for a minimum of +252 tokens. There are more tokens to win while playing bonuses.
    The machine switches between two modes during the (regular) bonus round which is the CHANCE mode and BONUS mode. The player is given three sets of opportunities to win one or more Bell matches while the machine is in CHANCE mode. Both modes have their own music, displays and functions.
    This is the sequence of events in the (regular) bonus round:
    The machine first enters the CHANCE mode. The CHANCE window will display "3-x" with x being a cycling number. A short victory tune will play and a different song is played during the chance rounds.
    The player spins the reels in the chance round, hoping to stop on a matching set of Bells.
    If the player fails to stop the reels on a set of matching Bells, the machine switches out of CHANCE mode and into BONUS mode. The music will change to a more dramatic "Ya-ya-ya" type of song.
    The CHANCE window will also change to display 3-6. The following spins will increment the CHANCE window down to 3-5, then 3-4, 3-3, 3-2, 3-1, each making a winning replay match and paid 14 tokens for each spin.
    When the machine would be at 3-0, the machine changes out of BONUS mode and switches back into CHANCE mode again to offer a second chance to win more sets of Bells. The CHANCE window will display "2-x" with x being a cycling number. The music switches out of the BONUS song and into the CHANCE song.
    The player spins the reels in the chance round, hoping to stop on a matching set of Bells.
    If the player fails to stop the reels on a set of matching Bells, the machine switches out of CHANCE mode and back into BONUS mode. The music will change to a more dramatic "Ya-ya-ya" type of song. The CHANCE window will also change to display 2-6. The following spins will increment down to 2-5, then 2-4, 2-3, 2-2, 2-1, each making a winning replay match and paid 14 tokens for each spin.
    When the machine would be at 2-0, the machine changes out of BONUS mode and switches into CHANCE mode again to offer the third and last chance to win more sets of Bells. The CHANCE window will display "1-x" with x being a cycling number. The music switches out of the bonus song and into the CHANCE song.
    If the player fails to stop the reels on a set of matching Bells, the machine switches out of CHANCE mode and back into the final BONUS mode. The music will change to a more dramatic "Ya-ya-ya" type of song. The CHANCE window will also change to display 1-6. The following spins will continue to increment down to 1-5, then 1-4, 2-1, 1-2, 1-1, each making a winning replay match and paid 14 tokens for each spin.
    When the machine would be at 1-0, the bonus round has finished and "End" is displayed in the CHANCE window and regular play has resumed.

THE BIG BONUS GAME
    When the player wins the BIG BONUS, the light above the reels will rapidly flash, along with the top red beacon light in exciting drama, and it will play specific victory music. The CHANCE, DGINAVI and the DIGISLO windows will all briefly indicate an "FFF" after the MAX BET button is pushed.
    Then the CHANCE window will rapidlly flash/switch between the numbers "33" and "111". It will automatically stop on one of those two numbers, and that is the number of spins the player is awarded. If the player is awarded 33 spins, they have the potential to win 462 tokens. If the player is awarded 111 spins, they have the potential to win 1554 tokens.
    The BIG BONUS starts with the awarded number of spins as indicated in the CHANCE window (33 or 111). Each spin will decrease this number by one.
    If the BIG BONUS was won by chance during a regular bonus round, the machine will return to the regular bonus round for more winnings. If the BIG BONUS was won outside of the regular bonus then regular machine play resumes.
    Playing the bonus:
    Once the number of plays are determined (33 or 111), the machine will only have one reel lit along with its "STOP" indicator light and the other reels will be dark. If the player stops each reel in proper sequence reels will automatically stop on a set of matching Bells. If the reels are stopped out of sequence no match is awarded. If the reels are stopped out of sequence a total of twelve times during the
    BIG BONUS game, the bonus will end prematurely.

Duriing the BIG BONUS game, the DIGINAVI display will show three numbers 1-3 which indicates the sequence which the player must stop the reels to be awarded the win. The sequence displayed in the DIGINAVI corresponds exactly with the way the reels are lit. For example if the DIGINAVI display shows "231", this indicates the right reel should be stopped first, then the left then the center.
    Only one reel will be lit at a time, and it corresponds with the numbers displayed in the DIGINAVI window. In the case of "231", it will begin with only the right reel will be lit along with its stop button. The other reels remain dark. Once the right reel is stopped its lights will go out and the left reel will light up. Once the left reel is stopped, its light goes out and the center reel is lit. Once the center reel is stopped the player is awarded 14 tokens.
    The BG BONUS is over when the number in the CHANCE window reaches zero and "End" is displayed in the CHANCE window. The machine resumes normal play.

THE DOUBLE BONUS GAME
    The DOUBLE BONUS is both bonuses combined, allowing a possibility to award more than 1,760 tokens! The DOUBLE BONUS first begins with the BIG BONUS. The number of spins remaining will be displayed in the WIN window.If the player stops the reels out of sequence during the BIG BONUS game, or the WIN counter reaches "0", it will switch to the first of three parts in the (Regular) BONUS game. Once the first part of the (Regular) BONUS game is completed, it will revert back to the BIG BONUS round. The BIG BONUS round will continue until either its counter reaches zero or the player stops the reels out of sequence.

If the player stops the reels out of sequence or the WIN counter reaches "0", it will switch to the second of three parts in the (Regular) BONUS game. Once the second part of the (Regular) BONUS game is completed, it will revert back to the BIG BONUS round. The BIG BONUS round will continue until either its counter reaches zero or the player stops the reels out of sequence.

If the player stops the reels out of sequence or the WIN counter reaches "0", it will switch to the last of three parts in the (Regular) BONUS game. Once the last part of the (Regular) BONUS game is completed, the DOUBLE BONUS round has ended.
    "End" is displayed in the CHANCE window and the machine resumes normal play.

The LUCKY light is lit when the machine increases the odds to win any match. The HIT light is lit when the machine increases the odds of hitting 777. Once this idicator is lit, it will remain illuminated until one of the bonuses are won.

RANDOM SEQUENCE SCANNING:
    After the player stops all three reels, the machine will make all three reels go dark, then one or more random reel icons will momentarily flash. One or more segments in the DIGINAVI will light, corresponding to the position of the reel icon(s) which just flashed. Then the machine will randomly scan through all nine reel icon positions, the current scan position will also be displayed in the DIGISLO window. If the scan stops on at least one of the icon(s) which had flashed then the "LUCKY" and "HIT" lights are illuminated.

THE GUNSHOT STOP
    Occasionally the machine will play a gunshot sound when the player presses each stop button. This is a match of random reel icons and if all three are hit, the player is awarded a chance to increase their playing odds through a random sequence.

CHASING THE LIT REEL
    Occasionally the player will spin the reels and the machine will only have one reel lit along with its "STOP" indicator light and the other reels will be dark. If the player stops each reel in proper sequence they will win the match for what is displayed on the reels, or to illuminate the LUCKY light. If they stop the reels out of sequence then nothing is awarded.

WAVE-UP SCAN
    Occasionally the player will stop the reels and the machine will turn all three reel lights out, then scan them from the bottom up, and then down again. I have yet to win an award with this function.

(end)

I absolutely love my Bellco Automatic, it has a lot of variety to it.
    Last edited by SteveFury; 09-28-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to SteveFury

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im more of a Pachinko kinda guy but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks like stevefury has the answers for you . Imight have to find an automatic myself, it sounds fun
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi SteveFury,
    Finally the whole family has the mystery solved thanks to you for a very quick reply. We love the machine too.
    On your article you are mentioning you have written a manual about the machine. Is there any way I can get a copy of it by e-mail or posting it through Pachitalk or by regular mail. I can pay you for it. Would you have any suggestions or ideas how to maintain the slot machine? In the future if slot machine breaks down do you have any suggestions for places to repair or trouble shoot the machine? I live in Seattle, WA
    Thank you so much,
    Abe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I worked the manual as complete as I reasonably could, it's an RTF file about 7mb zipped. It's free for anyone who asks, just PM me your email and I'll send it, but keep in mind that some emails are restricted to 6mb or less. If that's the case then let me know and I'll split it with HJ split, and send the HJ split program along too so you can put the zip file back together.

The manual also has some basic maintenance things in it.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to SteveFury

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi SteveFury,
    Thanks again. I am using Yahoo and I think the limit is 10 mb but not sure my email is
    Thank you,
    Abe
    Last edited by hanabi; 09-30-2011 at 01:57 AM. Reason: email removed, safer to use PM (Private Messaging system) to exchange personal details

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dear SteveFury,
    Do you have any control over bonus mode vs. chance mode settings or the machine does the switching automatically by itself?
    On the Pachislo slot machine do you need at least 50 credits before any coins are returned from the hopper if you win? Example if you win 60 tokens and you had 40 credits is that mean you will get 50 tokens and the credit counter will show 50 credits
    Since the credit counter and win counter have maximum of 2 digits what happens if you win more than 99 tokens in any bonus spin?
    In one of your scenarios in a regular bonus game you can win 252 tokens. Is this case will the machine pay out the difference in tokens 252-99=153.What should the player see 99 in credits counter or 99 credits in the win counter?
    Under what scenarios if you hit a winning combination you should be expecting for tokens to come out of the machine.
    If you win 120 tokens in a bonus spin and you only have 90 tokens in the hopper how far does the machine pay out all 90 tokens and stop and give you a chance to open the machine and put more tokens or possibly jam the hopper for not having enough tokens?
    My wife is complaining for not winning anything or seeing any tokens coming out the machine. I told her welcome to the real word.
    I did set the machine pay out to level 6 (level 6 being most liberal)
    I hope you can shade some light to my questions and I promise I will never bother you again until the next time.
    One day I hope I can return the favor.
    Thanks again,
    Abe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi abe32 no tokens will be paid until 50 credits are showing on the display.All pachislo machines are set to this,in japan, this is a machine law and they cannot be changed.The big bonus and regular bonus and chance rounds are hit by different reel combinations, and which reel is stopped first.The maximum bonus payout is set at 15 tokens per hit. The big bonus is usually three rounds of 8 hits and 30 chance hits,which are called a jac in game. When in a bonus round you hit the chance game until the respin symbles line up and it goes into the jac game in which the 8 spin hits go then it goes back into chance rounds until the symbles hit again and back to the 2nd jac game of 8 and then back until the 3rd jac game. In the bonus game you are actually trying to hit all 30 chance games plus the jac in games.In japan this is also known as the battle,and you are actually at battle with the game computer and trying to fool it to get all 30 chances. I hope this isn't confusing you too much.Feel free to ask anything about these machines we have all bin through trial and error times.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

12. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The maximum payout on a single spin is 15 on any pachislo. The totals SteveFury is mentioning are cumulative. In credit mode, the machine will reach a max of 50, never more. Anything else is dispensed into the tray below. After a spin in which you have had tokens dispensed into the payout tray, you will see 50 credits in the window. Should you press the max bet button at this point, you will see either one (for bonus mode) or three credits (for other than bonus mode) subtracted from the 50 (47 or 49 will be displayed).

Thanks for the text, SteveFury. I have this machine and that will be helpful.
    A Hardy har har...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by abe32 View Post
    My wife is complaining for not winning anything or seeing any tokens coming out the machine. I told her welcome to the real word.
    Hello Abe. I have yet to find your email address.

The only real and true win to strive for on this machine (and I suspect all others too) is one of the jackpot bonuses. It's the only way someone can walk away with more tokens than they put into it. Winning the bells, cherry, replay etc keeps you playing longer and so increases your chances to win. (The more you play the more chances for a jackpot bonus)

I played the machine for a couple months on the max payout settings, mainly taking videos of the screen to record and analyze what it was doing to make a manual. I personally grew kinda tired of the machine paying out so often, and ran through dozens and dozens of games in the other settings as well. In the end I've left it set at the lowest payout setting, but that's personal preference.

Also,
    I've found the Bellco Automatic is one of those ear-splitting in-your-face loud machines.
    For our family, the lowest volume setting of the switches on the sound board was barely acceptable for a few months, but then became annoying to worse and something had to be done about it. You might want to begin researching some of the volume control mods explained in the modification thread of this website.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi SteveFury,
    I did forward my E-mail to you did you get it? If you did no get it was probably stopped by the adminitrator from reaching you. Do you thing we are not allowed to exchange personal in formation?

Thanks,
    Abe32

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by abe32 View Post
    Hi SteveFury,
    I did forward my E-mail to you did you get it? If you did no get it was probably stopped by the adminitrator from reaching you. Do you thing we are not allowed to exchange personal in formation?

Thanks,
    Abe32
    Hello

Personal emails are not allowed to be posted in the open Forum, as these could be viewed by others outside of PachiTalk, so it is safer to use our PM system (Private Messaging system)

The Private messaging system can be accessed in a few ways, but it's probably easiest to click the members username (at the left of each post) and a drop down list appears, the second item is 'private message', click that and it opens a message box window and you can enter your message, remember to click 'submit' button at the bottom though

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Steve ,

I tried to ping you but guess am to new to be able to do that.
    Tried the website you posted in another thread with Wayback Archive.org : http://home.comcast.net/~stevedez/ , but only had 1 back up and Slot machine ink was dead.
    Also tried the megauploads but they are dead.
    Would like to get the Manual you made and the compiled 15 .MP3 files showing what different sounds are etc.

Thanks Wes

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Steve fury i have a bellco automatic machine and are wondering if you know how to change the odds any help would be awesome

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Hi Steve fury i have a bellco automatic machine and are wondering if you know how to change the odds any help would be awesome
    Hello

Most pachislo machines have the odds change as part of the hard reset procedure

here’s a link, reset is page 6

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=6&linkid=1558

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

21. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, I have one of these Automatic machines. I hit 3 bells and now I have a HE code. I filled it with tokens but I can't get the code to clear. Resetting it does nothing. Hopper works if I turn the key to the left. Also, tokens just pass right thru back to the tray. If anyone could help a newbie out, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks