Thread: Letter from your kitty

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Letter from your kitty

I died today. You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now. Some other kitten will get the barely used towel you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge . Would I still be at home if I hadn’t scratched your furniture? I didn’t know it was expensive and not for me. You forgot to get me a scratching post. Would I still be at home if I hadn't peed on your dirty laundry? Yelling at me made me ashamed that I had to go at all and to avoid you. I couldn't help that you hadn't cleaned my litterbox and your laundry smelled better. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn’t get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t hissed and hid under the bed? I was only saying, “I’m scared, I’m lonely.” Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn’t make me learn how. Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn’t pay attention to me after I was no longer a cute little kitten, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me. I died today. Love, Your Kitty ...

A friend of mine posted this and after I wiped my eyes and hugged my kitties I felt it was worth sharing
    the

LLTR

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to owennewton