Thread: Magic Pulsar King Pulsar Mode

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Magic Pulsar (King Pulsar Mode)

If i'm not mistaken, there has been long withstanding question as to whether or not it is true that Magic Pulsar has a setting to change it from Magic Pulsar to the Standard "King Pulsar" play style. I can resoundingly confirm it is true. So indeed Magic Pulsar is two machines in one. Proof you say? Well I came across it while browsing through Japanese YouTube videos. I came across Yamasa's original advertisement video for Magic Pulsar, and at the very end of the video (last minute or so) the video essentially says, "But Wait! There's more! Flip through the menus and you will unlock King Pulsar mode! As a tribute to the outgoing game King Pulsar, it's replacement: Magic Pulsar, features a setting to change the gameplay and animations to be identical to King Pulsar!" I'm still not entirely sure how people can't find this mode. But I can say it has nothing to do with the dipswitches, and I remember a Pachitalk member once mentioning inserting the reset key before opening the menus as opposed to just opening the menus without the key. Anyway, here's a link to the video!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thba3...eature=related Sorry about the giant block of text, every forum does that when I post using my iPad.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Cartier736

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Magic Pulsar (King Pulsar Mode)

Edit: My bad everyone, it appears I'm a little late to this discovery. Guess that's what happens when you return to the forums after three years. Nonetheless, that's a good video in the original post. And if anyone who hasn't seen the other posts about how to switch game modes sees this thread and wonders how they can switch modes it is as follows: Originally Posted by mannytcOk here are the steps to choose the different games in Neo Magic Pulsar. 1. Turn on your Neo :-)2. Hit the left menu button in front of the screen 8 times to get to menu item #8. (Its the one right after (above) the menu item that starts with BB).3. Hit the right menu button to select4. You will see 3 options. The left frog is Neo Magic Pulsar mode. The right frog is King Pulsar mode. The center symbol is to exit with no change. Use your left menu button to highlight the one you want.5. Hit the right menu button to choose your highlighted selection.6. Hit left menu button 3 times to get you to item #11 which is exit (return).7. Hit right menu button to exit menu. ----------Again sorry about this being old news, I haven't been on here in a while.

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Cartier736

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Edit: Yet another little edit, it turns out i copy pasted the wrong youtube video. *Facepalm* Here is the video I was referring to in the original post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtJC2xQnYeE

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Cartier736

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PM me you e-mail address and I will send you a guide for both the Pachi and the reviewer.

Or you can go to these links and Download them yourself.

Neo Magic Pulsar - User Manuals - PachiTalk

Neo Magic Pulsar Record Viewer - User Manuals - PachiTalk

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

8. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry to bring up old thread but I thought that someone has solved this problem. Yes there are official Yamasa videos of that feature. I have their genuine flyer explaining the mode selection and there is same EL menu information in their website. 8.ゲーム設定モード

There is also King Pulsar frog next to BET button in the control panel explaining how to change modes. Yet, I haven't seen actual Neo Magic Pulsar in home use with that menu choice.