I am back in the market for a few machines and am interested in dealing locally to try and save on shipping. I would like to either buy them, trade for Comics, Trading Cards, or both. I will trade DOUBLE the value of merchandise vs cash.

I am looking for modern Pachinko's. Machines w/ LCD screens prefered.
I am looking for modern Pachislo's. Machines w/ FULL LCD screens, Overlays, Extra Reels.

I just do not want to get bored with the machine in 10 min. I have a pretty good variety of machines. I will list what I have below to show an idea of what I have and am interested in.

Area's of interest,
As far south as N Indiana, As far East as Detroit, as far West as Chicago, and as far North as Grand Rapids. So a pretty big Radius. I live in Lawrence MI for reference to distance.

Pachinko's I OWN
-Super Powerful Fever
-Chummy House
-Lion King
-Wanted
-Baseball Theme (Not sure exact name)

Pachislo's I OWN
-Devil May Cry 3
-Magic Monster 2
-Popeye

Pictures of Factory Sealed Booster Packs and a variety of OLDER Bagged and Boarded comics below. Besides those items for trade I have CASH. Let me know.
(As you can tell both photo's wont load so if interested just ask and I will send them too you. There is a massive amount of factory sealed booster packs available((Over 100,000+ cards in TOTAL!!)), along with some fairly rare comics. With original sell prices as low as .10!!)