Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hanabi Hyakkei

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hanabi Hyakkei

I just won this on ebay last night and would like to know if anyone else has any experience with this machine. I won this for $221.50 plus shipping. Is this a good price?
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

logic says: if you didn't feel it was a good price you probably would not have bid it!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TANK
    logic says: if you didn't feel it was a good price you probably would not have bid it!!
    This is true TANK. You must be a very wise man.
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !!

actually it's a very fair price!! they range from 192-275 in the last month on ebay. so you got it on the low end of the range!! enjoy!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for boosting my ego on this purchase. Cheers to you also as I hoist my bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale to you!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's a nice machine with cute graphics that keep moving in the lcd. Have an Lpad ready......it's loud. (If you do install a volume control, trace the wires down to the middle of the door. That's where they plug into the board. Don't panic when you first look at it and see the large plastic covers and short amount of wire by the speakers.)
    http://home.neb.rr.com/lindquists/gameroom

*King Camel*DonDon King*Hanabi Hyakkei*Savanna Park*Super StarDust*Gold X*ArraKing*HyperRemix*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PachiAddict thank you for the input. Volume controls will be added. My son and I don't seem to mind the loud machines,but my wife and daughter can't seem to handle it.

Utopia1dc

I'm picking up my Hanabi Hyakkei tomorrow and I am excited to bring it home and start playing it.

Utopia1dc

I just got my HH and it is by far the best machine I own and I've only dumped a couple hundred tokens in it. That screen is awesome! It will get a good workout tomorow.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to hear that you like it so much utopia1dc! I am expecting mine to arrive on monday. I can't wait

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile

HH arrrived this morning. This is truley a remarkable machine. When my kids get home from school today they are going to flipp. I have only put about 100 tokens in it so far so I can't really tell yet what kind of staying power it will have in the long run. It does look very promising though.

Utopia1dc

I played it yesterday for a couple of hours and got BB, it is a fun machine. I'm sure the "New Car" feeling will wear off in awhile (as it always does), but this machine is definately a keeper. After playing this, those machines with the small LCD's don't measure up.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its a good machine, but the lcd wears off after awhile. I was disapointed in the fact that there wasnt more lcd action on it, especially fireworks. The machine is called fireworks, so i didnt understand why you never really saw more than a few firework shots.

Utopia1dc

Davis-

Your right. It would be nice to see a bit more fireworks, especially when you finish the bonus round, they should have a grande finale fireworks display. That would have been cool!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there a different "ending" if you get more than 399 medals in the bonus round? I've never managed to break 400, she always leaves him crying, it's a darn shame.

Hanabi Hyakkei - Monkey Magic - Fire Express - Neo Magic Pulsar - Golden Secret Treasure or whatever
    Twin Tales - Lockin' Sevens - Milky Bar - Robocop

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by syph
    Is there a different "ending" if you get more than 399 medals in the bonus round? I've never managed to break 400, she always leaves him crying, it's a darn shame.
    I don't know because I have never won more than 350?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hanabi Hyakkei

we hit 420 a few days ago and it didnt seem to be any different than when you hit less than 400. all in all a pretty cool game though.
    hootiehoo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got over 500 a few times (you have to get over 500) for that stupid girl to be happy, nothing different, cept it shows a picture of them being happy together with cotton candy, kinda cheezy.
    "Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Picked up one of these on ebay tonight for $132.49. Looking forward to getting one of these holographic machines! It will go good with my Don Chan 2 machine.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WTG, you will love it!
    "Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast