Thread: Hanabi Hyakkei

Utopia1dc

Default Re: Hanabi Hyakkei

It's a great machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Hanabi Hyakkei

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabrad
    Picked up one of these on ebay tonight for $132.49. Looking forward to getting one of these holographic machines! It will go good with my Don Chan 2 machine.
    Congrats you bought them in reverse order of me. I watched you win that auction. I was going to bid but saw you bidding at the end. I already have one and have been a bit of a pig buying games recently. Up to 42 Machines now. good Buy on that machine you will like it. My Current Favorite now is Don Don King but it changes every few hours. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good buy Brad. You'll like it I'm sure. The comment on not enough fireworks is accurate though. I find it impossible to shoot those Japanese 7's. Good Luck!
    hootiehoo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got the machine today and love it!! It arrived in good condition with no shipping damage. I played for awhile and got into a bonus in a short amount of time but only won 267 tokens. The display is so cool! Wife says I can't buy anymore. Told her I wouldn't unless I sold any that I have. Both her and my daughter think it's a cool machine.
    and a few others.

goldbaf

Does anyone know if you can convert the HH to quarters and if so how.
    also does anyone know where to get directions and an operations manual in English?
    thanks, Frank

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the group.

1. We really don't support quarter conversions here.
    1A. They generally aren't legal in most places
    1B. You'll have to put at the very least another $125 in your machine and more than likely another $250 into in just quarters to play it. With that money, use tokens and buy another machine.

2. They don't make English manuals for these machines. Gaku at BIGBEARPACHISLOSHOP.COM has made some playing guides including one for this machine. We recommend highly you visit his site and while you're there, check out his inventory, he also has parts.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by goldbaf
    Does anyone know if you can convert the HH to quarters and if so how.
    also does anyone know where to get directions and an operations manual in English?
    thanks, Frank
    Check BIgBears site. "Shopping," then your HH, that will give you "Review" and "Manual."
    http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/

I've printed a couple out for machines I have, Neo Magic Pulsar and Neo Plantet Pulsar. Very handy to keep for reference.

I have to ask WHY you want to convert to quarters though. Sure, it can act as a 'bank,' but it will take a BUNCH of quartters to fully enjoy the machine. You'd need 500 quarters in the hopper at the very least, plus all you'd need for play, perhaps another 500.

But it's your money!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Use tokens! I have got 500 tokens with most of my machines except for 2 that one I got 250 and one around 50. I got 1000 more on an ebay auction a couple of months ago and just bought 1000 more from 7mile slots for 57.00 includes shipping. I will probably need more after I have my game rrom all set up. Tokens are fairly inexpensive and you can use your money for other things like Tulsa said.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I recently acquired one of these machine as a lover of Japanese culture and games/flashlights/sounds. I already collect video game consoles so it was a little hard to get my wife to add this into our household, but via a holding deal with my brother it is now home and making me smile. I have some young nieces and a nephew that love pumping tokens through the machine. [Although I need to buy some more tokens it only come with like 300] I really appreciate this community and all the information it provides. The Play guide really explained what was going on. [: Sadly I probably won't be getting any more machines but I am happy to have this one.

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to jerrt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2