Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Orange Ball Lifters and Lumina Frame Bulbs ! ! !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Orange Ball Lifters and Lumina Frame Bulbs ! ! !

If you're driving you can just drop it off at my house
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by naha13 View Post
    If you're driving you can just drop it off at my house
    Flying in and out of Vegas. Staying in Lake Havasu. A Tad Bit from your Location. . .

I will be taking a Video of my sisters M I L L I O N GOD with an AutoSlot installed.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have a SNORT-A-RRIFIC Thanksgiving !!!

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

4. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Back Again.

The Lifters are ready, shipping boxes are here, Fed X account is back on line and the shipping cost (for lower 48) is figured out.

Each lifter is $240.00.

Shipping for one (aprox) is $20.00 to $24.00 depending on your location. Two can be shipped in one 6 X 6 X 30 inch box which is 200 Lb Rated.

That shipping cost is (aprox) $26.00 to $30.00.

This includes insurance up to $100.00 and Tracking. I can figure out higher insurance if wanted.

I can also figure out international shipping costs. I will need your full address.

naha13, jmaclerran, rubberratt and Pachi-newb

Please contact me through my AutoSlot E Mail ( pachijunkie@bellsouth.net ) if you are still interested in one and anyone else that would want them.

I must say this. All of them are still available. A few who have contacted me directly have decided not to purchase them.

Being the time of the year it might be better to hold off till the Christmas RUSH is over. You know how things can go wrong shipping items this time of year.

If you contact me to get them. Want to hold off till after the Christmas rush to purchase them and decide then not to purchase them I will not hold you Honor Bound to do so. I well know that "Things come UP". I do not have to get these "out the Door ASAP"

Will get the Video of one made this week and put up on You Tube for All to See.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't wait to put this on my Super Sea Story or Red Lions or the Magic machine or my other Red Lions...
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

8. The following user says "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh wow, I've been in dire need of getting one of these babies. Is there a way to stay updated on how many you have left in stock?
    I'd love to get one, but money is a tad tight at the moment (and it's Christmas season > n < )

10. The following user says "Thanks" to kurumilover2003

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by kurumilover2003 View Post
    Oh wow, I've been in dire need of getting one of these babies. Is there a way to stay updated on how many you have left in stock?
    I'd love to get one, but money is a tad tight at the moment (and it's Christmas season > n < )
    Hi,

Please see post 24 for all the info. Shipping turned out to be just a bit less than the #'s posted. Three have beem purchased so far. Four are still available. One
    of the purchased ones is waiting to be shipped after the Holiday rush is over.

As soon as things calm down here I will get that video made up on them and on the "Tube"

AND . . .

Spoiler

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Four of the Lifters have been purchased. Two are waiting to be shipped after the Holiday Rush is over. (one has an AutoSlot going with it. ) The other two were shipped on the 16th. One arrived today at the new owners home. The other will arrive on the 22nd. Three in house are still available. The other three inbound should be here Friday as long as the S L O W Boat has not run out of Gas and had to set sails.

Out of these three I am going to hang onto two of them. I will pick the best one of the three for Members to purchase. That will leave four still available.

I will get that video made this week and post the link to it. It will show the operation of the lifter including an explanation on how the two switches in it work. (the one for the Pachinko's top hopper and the one built into the lifter itself). I am going to run 2000 Sphere's through it and time the event so all may kow how many Sphere's per minuet a lifter moves the Sphere's using U.S. 120 volts.

I will do another run with an inverter at Japan's 100 volts to see what the numbers are per minuet and post the results.

I still have 6 cans of Pica Cell Cleaner Available also. And Lumina Frame Bulbs. (I just have to find them).

Battle Counters are in the works. Waiting on responses from Japan. Will probably be available in Feb. or March.

Tax return time will make the purchase of the PC Boards for AutoSlot and I hope to have it up and running in April fully.

14. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now what to do for the next 3 days until it gets here......

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Brian
    Ball lifter arrived today. Looks and works great. Thank you.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to mbodi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mbodi View Post
    Hey Brian
    Ball lifter arrived today. Looks and works great. Thank you.
    Good to hear. Did it survive the trip O.K.?

May your Sphere's flow SMOOTHLY now.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Photos of your "Precious " i.e. ball lifter so we can all drool at the pretty pretty.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

20. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lifter came in today! Lifter section works great, but the foot switch isn't working up in the ball hopper. It worked in a test bin, but something in the hopper seems to keep it from shutting off the ball flow. For the lower section I made a clip on sheet metal tray to allow the balls to flow from the drop area to the lifter. I'll post some pics after I get it all situated and the foot switch figured out.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by naha13 View Post
    Lifter came in today! Lifter section works great, but the foot switch isn't working up in the ball hopper. It worked in a test bin, but something in the hopper seems to keep it from shutting off the ball flow. For the lower section I made a clip on sheet metal tray to allow the balls to flow from the drop area to the lifter. I'll post some pics after I get it all situated and the foot switch figured out.
    Happy to hear it arrived. Did Fed X behave themselves? If not did the Packing job get the job done?

If it turns out that the foot switch is the problem child please send it back and I will send you another one.

It might be that the Spheres are not collecting up enough onto the foot switch to complete the circuit to shut the lifter off. I tested the lifter in my Indiana Jones and all worked well. Your upper Sphere Tray might have more of a downward angle away from the foot switch.
    Last edited by new in town; 12-22-2011 at 09:52 AM.

24. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi PachiPals,

The ball lifters that I have installed ALL require some custom adjustments, it is usually simple "aiming" of the spring. I always aim the spring right at the pedal so that the balls head up the foot ramp. They will naturally try roll to the lowest point they can... so I have found that pointing them towards the ramp helps a lot.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

26. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi All,

Three more Lifters have been purchased and will be shipping out in the next two days.

That totals 5 purchased, 2 still available. The other three inbound are now in the U.S. and on the way here.

The best out of the three will be available so that will make three still available.

With the Holidays going on and a few AutoSlots to be built for Members I have not had time to make the Lifter video yet. I will get to this as soon as possible.

28. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just want to let everyone know that my amazing lifter got here today and it is perfect!

Thank you Brian for all the work to bring these wonderful toys to us here and yet another thank you for sharing them.

now I just need to work out my ball feed system and how to set up my cab for everything to work
    the

LLTR

30. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to Hear it made it to you O.K. Owen.

See . . . I do not live in N.J.

Pic's and possibly a Video when you get the time Sir. Things here are Quite Busy right now. I am WAY overdue to Post the Lifter Video.

32. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

NIT did you get the PM I sent you?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes I DiD. Working up an Answer for you.

35. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast