I have a Takasy Seven Target machine that works well.. but keeps spinning the third reel until it eventually stops and 'pays out' or not. I have multiple varieties of machines by the same manufactorer but it seems the stop boards are the most fragile. The stop board I have "working" had the main capacitor broken off and the small "50+" cap bad as well. I scavanged the parts from other stop boards and got it mostly working.

The following thread has a similiar board and problem: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34888

Here's what I've done to 'troubleshoot' mine. I replaced the full CPU board (btw, there are no LED's on the board) with another CPU from an identical machine. I replaced light/button PCB that is on the door with another. I replaced the 3rd button with another. I replaced the ribbon cable from the door to the intermediate board. I repalced the largest multi-cable from the intermediate board to the stop board. I verified that the remaining cables are fitting tight and no broken wires.

I'm really thinking it's the stop board. Now, if I can get a schematic of the stop board I could possibly trace down the problem. I read that it's possible to 'jumper' the third reel and see if that stops it... anymore info on that would be good.

Of course.. I would also like to acquire a good stop board... or two... or three.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Rusty