Thread: How to refill your pachinko machine faster with just trash

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default How to refill your pachinko machine faster with just trash

So i was up till about 3:30 am last night because i decided to have a large can of rockstar at 9:00. So i do what i usally do when i cant sleep either go on the internet or try to make something. Now when i was looking for something to do i passed by my trash can and noticed this empty soap pouch and if your like me you hate to throw away things. I just remembered how much of a pain it can be to refill pachinko machines so i got my swiss army knife and went to work.

Supplies:
    1. a empty soap pouch (any bag like the one pictured below will work.)
    2. Scisors
    3. A empty soda can preferibly large
    4. tape
    5. Pachinko balls

Optional
    Spray paint

Step 1 Cut off the nozzle

Start by cutting off the nozzle off the pouch . Toss the nozzle in the garbage. Make sure the hole is at least 1 inch wide so pachinko balls can flow freely mine was about 1 1/2 inches wide.
    Attachment 42447

Step 2 Wash the pouch throughly with hot water

Depending on whats in the pouch it will stick to the pachinko balls and can cause them to be stuck togter or enven worse get stuck in you pachinko machine. I would recomend doing it at least 5-8 times depending what in it to get all the gunk out. After its been washed throughly wait a few minutes for the pouch to dry.
    Attachment 42448

Step 3

Make the refiler cone
    Attachment 42449

While your waiting for your pouch to dry get started on the cone that refilles the pouch. Now you dont have to do this but i would highly recomed doing this as it will take a longer to to refill a pouch than add the pachinko balls by hand completely defeating the pouches poupose. Also be extremely careful when you are cutting its flimsy metal and will cut your hand good if your not causious.

Start by cutting the top of the can off
    Attachment 42450

Then cut down the middle of the can as shown
    Attachment 42451

Finish by cutting off the bottom off the can.
    Attachment 42452
    When finised make a funnel and put in in the pouchs hole try to make it so when the pachinko balls are entering the pouch it doesnt fall out. Once you found a good fit tape the funnel shut so you dont have to remake and fit it every time.
    Photo on 2011-06-28 at 18.58.jpg
    Now pour pachinko balls from the collection tub into the funnel and when your finished congratulations! You made the pachinko ball pouch!

Now just remove the cone and enjoy playing more pachinko and less worrying about the refills.

Optional: For looks spray the pouch with some spray paint so you signifigant other doesn't think your becoming a horder.

Note if you are storing balls in the pouch for a long peiod of time tape the end off so bugs and dirt dont collect inside the pouch.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: How to refill your pachinko machine faster with just trash

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: How to refill your pachinko machine faster with just trash

Can try to upload your pics again in a new post in this thread..just the pics..and if they show up I can put them in your post..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

4. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss