Thread: Feeler: Possibly selling two of my Pachinko's

I live in Groveland Florida which is about 30 miles North West of Walt Disney World.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Feeler: Possibly selling two of my Pachinko's

Hello,

This is my first post here. I have been a pinball and video game collectors for about 14 years and recently got into pachinko's about a year ago. I have four of them (which can be seen in the pics below). Well, to make a long story short, I recently spent a ton of cash on a fully restored 1062 AMI Continental 2 jukebox and a fully restored Vendo 81B Classic Coke machine. These purchases left me pretty strapped for cash and I have a trip I need to take to Atlanta in the first week in July. So I have been considering letting go of two machine and just keeping two. The Mask is a keeper for me and although I haven't spoken to the wife yet, I am pretty sure she'll want me to keep the Back to the Future. So if I do sell, I would be letting go of the Alien vs. Predator and the Spider-man 3 (of coarse this could change based on the outcome of the conversation with the wife). Al my machines are wall mounted. They games and cabinets came from slots-pachinko.com, the cabinets have been painted black. The pictures hardly do them justice. If there is any interest, send a PM. I love the machines and I could get by without selling, but selling would make things a lot easier. Thanks for looking, Kelle

y
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hanabi; 06-21-2011 at 02:35 AM. Reason: tel no removed, safer to use PM system to exchange details

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Creature7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Feeler: Possibly selling two of my Pachinko's

as I just lost my mom and am not sure how I will pay my bills this month there is no way I can buy a machine right now but I would like to say welcome and good luck with everything if you sell or decide to keep them all.
    Also, it looks like you have a very cool game room there, could you post more pics of the room?
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im more of a Vintage guy... but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk

Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Kelley is a great guy to deal with. You can tell by the pictures of his game room that all of his stuff is nice and meticulously cared for. Someone please buy these games so I won't be tempted!! Haha.

John