Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is this an addiction ????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default is this an addiction ????

am i crazy,, sometimes i think i'm in a world of my own with my machines,, my mother thinks i've lost what ever mind i have left,, some of my friends say you have what?? it wasn't until recently i found out how protected i am of my machines,, due to an over load at work i found it necessary to hire a cleaning lady,,and when she got to the room with my machines,, i caught her eyeing them up and asking me questions,, and in an abrupt moment,, i caught myself telling her,, this was a room she didn't have to clean,, i even put a lock on the room to make sure they were safe,, is this an addiction??
    should i look into a self help organization??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You're at the self-help organization! Welcome to the 12-step program! When you've finished the program, you'll have at least 12 machines!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by misscrazylady
    am i crazy,, sometimes i think i'm in a world of my own with my machines,, my mother thinks i've lost what ever mind i have left,, some of my friends say you have what?? it wasn't until recently i found out how protected i am of my machines,, due to an over load at work i found it necessary to hire a cleaning lady,,and when she got to the room with my machines,, i caught her eyeing them up and asking me questions,, and in an abrupt moment,, i caught myself telling her,, this was a room she didn't have to clean,, i even put a lock on the room to make sure they were safe,, is this an addiction??
    should i look into a self help organization??
    Nope! This sounds normal to me!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

do most people lock there machines up so no one can harm them??

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by misscrazylady
    do most people lock there machines up so no one can harm them??
    I don't lock them up, but only authorized personnel are allowed near them. And to actually use one, you need to follow my "rules" !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i have seen " keep out","beware of dog",and "no trespassing" signs do they make one that spells out the rules

Utopia1dc

No sign, just some simple rules:

1. Wash your hands - no sticky fingers
    2. No hourseplay or rough housing with or near machines
    3. No food or drinks anywhere near the machines - except for me
    4. Be gentle with the machine - you break it...you bought it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As it's only my wife and myself, it's not an issue. Although the cleaning lady had distinct instructions that if she touches the machines, she's looking for a new job!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Utopia1dc

Those rules are for my wife! And for any guests.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My machines are all very pampered. My wife can't understand the way I treat them as they all came out of Parlors where they were likely beat on, spit on, banged on, kicked at, cussed at, smoked on, etc.

Well, now they aren't! :lmao:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I knew I was in trouble when I had my machines wired into my home security system
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There's also the case where someone
    1)suddenly panics,
    2)wonders What am I doing?? I must be crazy,
    3)then sells off all their games asap below cost
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wink

wait a minute,, i can identify with "suddenly panics" and " what am i doing? i must be crazy" BUT sell my machines ??? below cost?? i said i think i'm crazy,, not insane???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No Offense to ANYONE. But you guys/gals are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over protective of your machines!!!!!!!!! But yet, I am still looking for my first one. I can see if its a harley or something but if something happens to it, 1-300 bux. puters cost more than that... Like I said, I am NOT here to OFFEND ANYONE!!!!!! I would like some insight on this though. PS. Tulsa or whoever is the big dog on campus here, please don't boot me, I am not meaning to p--s anyone off... I just want to know what are so special about these machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after you have bought a few machines you will know what we are talking about.

and when you do sell one you will miss it!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It has nothing to do with the cost. After you bring 'em home, clean 'em, polish 'em, and then play 'em, you just get to where you're protective. They each have their own "personality." :lmao:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

scooby once you get your first machine you'll be the same way, you get 1 and then you tell yourself just 1 more and within a couple of months your starting to think what you could get rid of in your house to fit more machines in.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool !!!

i had a neighbor who would absolutly freak out if you came near her car!!! it was a 1973 maverick rusted to crap!!! missing the bottom 14" of the sheetmetal due to michigan salt in winter. but this was a classic car!! worth its weight in gold!!took another neighbor to court to recover damages ($1800.00) when their kid scratched it with her bike.... professional valuation: $1.00 for entire car. court ruled for plaintiff in the amount of .1 cent.kid was a brat!!
    it's all in what you value in life.
    i used to leave my 60 vette outside in the rain with the top down for days at a time!and drive it through the winter.
    but i check and oil all guns once monthly even if they have been locked up in humidity controlled safe the whole time. but thats my ocd.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by TANK
    i had a neighbor who would absolutly freak out if you came near her car!!! it was a 1973 maverick rusted to crap!!! missing the bottom 14" of the sheetmetal due to michigan salt in winter. but this was a classic car!! worth its weight in gold!!took another neighbor to court to recover damages ($1800.00) when their kid scratched it with her bike.... professional valuation: $1.00 for entire car. court ruled for plaintiff in the amount of .1 cent.kid was a brat!!
    it's all in what you value in life.
    i used to leave my 60 vette outside in the rain with the top down for days at a time!and drive it through the winter.
    but i check and oil all guns once monthly even if they have been locked up in humidity controlled safe the whole time. but thats my ocd.
    what is ocd?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, so more than anything its a passion of love moreless.... Maybe sorta kinda like kids? I have a 2 month old lil girl and if someone in the store even turns their head to look at her as they are passing by, I catch myself moving myself between her and them to block their view. I know these lil old ladies aren't gonna do anything to her, heck, they don't even stop. its kinda like when us men were single and just had to take a glance at a nice looking lady's behind. we never stoped walking, we just wanted a glance. Gee wiz, I need to stop fretting and saying "a better one (pachislot) will come along" and just buy one of those damn machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way I will stop asking these stupid idiotic questions......
    Last edited by scooby_doo_m2002; 03-09-2005 at 11:29 AM. Reason: misleading

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast