Thread: 6 pachislo machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 6 pachislo machines

I am in need to get rid of 6 pachislo machines. One is missing the key to the door to put hopper into it and one is a Rare Bubble Bobble Machine that can be used for parts or can be fixed to work. Also have a whole bunch of tokens to go along with them. I also have a rare UK ADAMS Family slot machine. Also one pachislo stand. The machines are Racing Queen, Neo Magic Pulsar, The Cyborg Soldier, Viking Soldier, Dynamite Kids, Bubble Bobble, and the UK Adams Family Slot machine. The machine is set to free play. Has lots of extra parts in order for it. I am willing to trade for a brand new xbox360 250gb with kinect not opened with receipt. $450.00 cash or best offer. I am also open to other barters. I am located in Diamond, Illinois which is just South of Joliet and Morris, Illinois. The UK machine is pretty big and heavy as well as are all the pachislo machines. Buyer is responsible for pickup. Will need a truck to transport. Have other pictures if needed other then the ones posted. Serious buyer or barters please as need to get rid of ASAP. Thank you.

Chrisviking seven.jpgrace queen.jpgmagic pulsar.jpgcyborg soldier.jpgbubble bobble.jpgadams family uk.jpgadams family 1.jpg
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 06-10-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Email removed, PMs only please!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 6 pachislo machines Duplicate

Hi I am willing to offer you $125.00 for your Viking pachislo but I will need to have it shipped to GA. Is this an option? Also I am interested in your Addams Family fruit machine and I have a friend in the freight industry. Just let me know Thanks!

James

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 6 pachislo machines Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Hi I am willing to offer you $125.00 for your Viking pachislo but I will need to have it shipped to GA. Is this an option? Also I am interested in your Addams Family fruit machine and I have a friend in the freight industry. Just let me know Thanks!

James
    I got rid of the machines to someone, but let them know you were interested in the Viking machine. I let him know the link to this so he can contact you. I hope you guys can work things out for you to get at least the Viking machine. Take care.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 6 pachislo machines

Well, I picked up these games from Chris last weekend! I really only want the Adams Family, so if anyone would like to purchase any of the other skill stops, please send me a PM.
    Thanks,
    John
    MM1

5. The following user says "Thanks" to millermaster1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 6 pachislo machines

pm sent about the bubble bobble.