Thread: Terminator Hopper modification

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Terminator Hopper modification

I want to use my Terminator machine as a token dispenser. I would like to wire in a button to engage the hopper to spit out tokens. Has anyone done this?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Terminator Hopper modification

Your machine should have a cash out button already in it,You could possibly tap into those leads and hook up another switch to bypass the cashout sensor.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am adding an autostop with the credit add. I think I will keep the hopper full and just add credits and user can use the cash out button.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra99 View Post
    I am adding an autostop with the credit add. I think I will keep the hopper full and just add credits and user can use the cash out button.
    Yes this will work. And if you ever wanted to count out Tokens, starting with a "Credit" of zero on the machines counter and empty lower door tray, when you press and hold the right stop button for three seconds the AutlSlot will add 53 credits into the Pachi. 50 in the bank and 3 ready to play. Each time you cash out, 53 Tokens will payout into the lower Tray.

Some Pachi's you have to press the cash out twice to do this. The first push is the 3 banked for the next play and the second push will payout the remaining 50. Other Pachi's just one push of the cash out button will payout all 53 Tokens at once.

You can keep an accurate count of Tokens this way as long as there is 53 Tokens left in the hopper to pay out. If you load the Pachi with 53 credits Via the AutoSlot and then cash out and there is only say 40 in the hopper then when you press cash out those 40 Tokens will dispense and the Pachi will then throw an error because it only paid out 40 Tokens (what was actually in the hopper) and it tried to pay out 53.

With a credit add AutoSlot installed as long as you have enough Tokens in the Pachi to cover a big bonus round and you manage the Tokens during play correctly meaning use the credit add feature only when Tokens are depleted in the lower door tray, you should never have to open the door to gather more or put Tokens back into the Pachi.

With a credit add AutoSlot installed you are able to cut down the number of Tokens that you need in the hopper
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town