Thread: Newbe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Newbe

Hi All, new to the forum and new to pachinco. I bought a NISHIJIN and I have been getting familiar with how it works (Very ingenious machine) everything seems to work correctly, so I will start to clean and polish it soon. I do have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with.
    1- There is a gravity lever gate in the upper right of the shot ball track that will allow a ball hitting it to go into what is called a foul ball chute and return to the ball tray. A lot of balls go into this chute. What is the purpose of this? I am thinking of installing a rubber bumper to block this chute and let the balls remain in play, will this cause a problem?
    2- I will be building a free standing cabinet for the machine. I realize that the machine should be level side to side but should there be a slight lean back at the top of the machine?
    3- I will be making a custom background for the playing surface, so I will be removing the nails. How difficult are they to remove? Should they be twisted as they are pulled and how many can I expect to destroy in the process?
    4- All of the switches and wiring seem to be OK for the lights, But I would like to replace them with LED's, has anyone done this? Can you recommend an LED that is bright enough for this purpose?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to tigertracker