Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please help in translating

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Please help in translating

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    I remember someone posted a link to a page that had some vintage pachi simulator games and one of them was a mah jong pachi I think..it wasn't fancy but if it was accurate it might help in learning how to play??

Only problem is I can't find the post or link or remember who posted it..It might have been posted in the Vintage forum, but I'm probably wrong about that too!!
    Ok I think I found it (ok TilionMtl found it) and I'll post it once I figure it out..You'll understand once I post it!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Re: Please help in translating

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Ok. I notice from the pic in the vintage pachinko section it has a dial below the playing field that goes up to 10. Can you see what this connects to this dial.
    I would also try some simple hands like 4 of the same pocket (don't drop a 5 one in as it says out) Or a run of number 3 or 4 numbers. remember 1 looks like a circle.
    Or north south east west. The last 4 symbols on the right hand side. Maybe also think like a pachi, It there are not enough tokens it may not function. Can you fill the tube up half way? I wonder being mechanical if you have to press the reset button once for every coin won, So if you get win 4, you have to press the button 4 times? Can you see a way of reseting the dial. I guess its on a rachet?
    The dial will reset with the reset button. The coin mech will alllow another coin to pass if you hit the reset button. The dial only moves when you return a ball that has gone into the mahjong tiles. The only thing that allows a coin to pay is the wire on the right hand side that is connected to the upper, front, left part of the game. This payout wire runs along the coin mech, but doesn't cross any of the mechanics.
    Thanks again Drunkenclam for all your help on this Pachi
    Maybe MrGneiss will have some luck finding the older posts?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Please help in translating

Ah ok. SO it refers to the 10 reused balls and advances each time a yellow button is pressed.

Well the coin mech sounds like it working. Just got to work out a winning line and how it pays out. Lets hope can find simulater
    Ian #UKPachinko

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Please help in translating

Ok, I know this will probably be of no help, but since no one seems to know exactly how to play one I thought it was worth posting!!

After clicking this link click on the button under the 3 flashing arrows..

http://our-plaza.sakura.ne.jp/game/index.html

Then go to the bank..Big building top left..click on it, then click on the forth button down on the right..a guy should be there now..click the "200 BOM" button and now you have 200 moneys!!

Now click on the Map button to get back to the..well..map and now click on the building in the middle bunch of 7 buildings..click the one in the middle of the top row of 3..orange and white..now you're in the mahjong pachi parlor!!

Now click on one of the open machines (there seems to be 2 different ones but I'm not sure how or if they are really different) Click the Play button..

Now on the left you can turn on and off the sounds and music and get back to the map..

On the right there are 3 blue buttons and a yellow button..

The top blue button loads your balls..shoot those then you can hit one of the blue buttons under one of the tiles you lit..and reshoot that ball..I think you can do that 20 times on this one..I'm not sure if that is authentic or not..

I don't know what the middle blue button does..

The bottom blue button puts up like 4 pages of instructions I think, maybe that can be helpful...Maybe not..

And the yellow reset button clears your game..

It costs 20 BOM to play each game and when you get bellow like 10 or 20 you can get 200 more at the bank!!

And its just that simple!!

I'm not sure if its real enough of even like yours but I remembered playing it and thought why not post it..

There are also vintage pachis, slots, video games, darts, arepachis and smart ball games you can play!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

6. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2