Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Technical help needed for Ferrari Pachinko.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Technical help needed for Ferrari Pachinko.

The payout motor box is probably just a bit out of his socket, prevent the balls to go down. I had one of my machine like that before.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah - more than once... I had a ball that was too big stuck in there. I am not sure why, but some vendors do that to keep the ball "call" dispenser from working

I'll hep get it disassembled I have had this machine in pieces before (see rubberrizing Dawn of the fantasy post)

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have heard that you can sometimes use a magnet to find where the balls are jammed in the shaft. thats just a thought
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Phew...Finally figured out what's the problem with the machine, it was a ball jam at the motor, i have to carefully dismantle parts by parts all the way to the motor to fix the jam, it's not that hard after all but it takes some time to figure out how to dismantle each of the parts. Now that i've fix the ball jam, i`m gonna order daverob's dongle and wall mount pachinko cabinet from slotpachinko. Just a question guys, I wanna make it full auto/ball lifter machine so i can enjoy the game without going through the refilling of balls, may i know which mods should i use? I don't think i can fit a ball lifter to the wall mount cabinet right?

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to ckng2000

Thanks
    Thanks Received

glad you figured out the jam. I still think a Large top hopper is the way to go as you can build it and buy a lot of balls for the amount of money you would spend on a lifter
    the

LLTR

7. The following user says "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by owennewton View Post
    glad you figured out the jam. I still think a Large top hopper is the way to go as you can build it and buy a lot of balls for the amount of money you would spend on a lifter
    Bro can you take a look at this cabinet, if i choose this cabinet + davesrob dongle does it mean that i can't modify the machine to make it semi cyclic/full cyclic or ball lifter anymore? http://www.slot-pachinko.com/cabinet.htm

What is the best way to reduce getting the balls and dumping to the top and still able to use the daverob dongle? Since i`m using only 1 machine so i`m ok with a little higher budget. Please advice.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Semi cyclic puts all balls to the bottom front tray, all played losing balls as well as overflow winning. it would still play with a dave dongle fine and you would not have balls to retrieve from behind but you still need to return them all to the top. Full cyclic returns all balls to the top front tray and removes payouts all together so you never reload the reward hopper and would not need a dongle as you play the same 20-50 balls at all times.

I guess if loading balls back to the top is what you want to avoid then a lifter is what you need. I don't have a clue if it would fit in that cabinet or not, I am thinking you would have to build it yourself and find a way to return trays of won balls to the lifter (opening at the front that you can pour them into or that they can drain from the machine into)
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think i will stick with daverob's dongle since it's highly recommended by many members here. Guess i will have to order more balls to cut down on the reloading. I already have about 400balls at the moment, how many balls do you recommend for a more comfortable play? And can a wall cabinet hold on so much balls? Like 1000-2000?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you need at least 2000 for a modern (as is a top hopper only holds around 800, thus a extension and a homemade hopper are a must) I have mine set up to hold over 10,000 each so I only fill it up when I start playing and most of the time I never need to think about it again
    the

LLTR

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i dont know how many it holds but i would bet at least 8000 or more... hours of fun and play

and quieter then a ball lifter as well
    DSCF3399.jpg DSCF3402.jpg
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am glad to hear you got the problem solved, I agree in getting more balls.I don't think a ball lifter will work in that cabinet, it isn't deep enough to install one. Like moparformance and owennewton suggest extend or modify the hopper to hold more,thus less refilling.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to yose

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Howdy Folks sorry it took me a while to get to this thread . I'm glad you found that it was a jam in the ball path . The only one that I know had cyclic CR Ferrari's was Dave at Pachinkopagoda in City of Industry, California unfortunately , it looks like he is not doing business on EBay at this time (He offered me 2 each CR Ferrari's for $700 about 5 months ago .

Here's a premade cabinet from Slots-Pachinko http://www.slot-pachinko.com/cabinet.htm
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2