Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Technical help needed for Ferrari Pachinko.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Technical help needed for Ferrari Pachinko.

Hi all. Just received my first pachinko machine. But there seems to be some minor problem with the machine, i open the parcel at night and didn't really get to try it as the speaker it way too load to play during night time. I just covered that the rewards slot is not dropping balls after a short test and there's is a LED behind "2" , i assume is an error code. What should i do and how can i reset the error code after the problem is solve? There's also a power switch "0 & 1" mark in yellow paint is that the power switch? I've read somewhere that pachinko machine doesn't comes with a poker switch on the machine itself. One last question is any knows is there a factory volume control in the ferrari unit? If i take some detail pictures of the unit can someone show it to me? If there isn't one how should i turn down the volume? The unit has 4 speakers in total (2 on top and 2 at the bottom). I can easily find the wire and connect for the top 2 speaker by just opening the glass screen but The bottom 2 speaker is attached to the wooden case that comes with it, and i can't see any speaker wires from the front of back of the unit. What should i do? I've waited weeks for the unit and now it's here and i can't play it...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Technical help needed for Ferrari Pachinko.

it sounds like the ball shut off is closed follow the balls from the hopper to the right top corner there is usually a little clear tab thathas a spring on it shuts the ball channel off lift that out of the channel and it will release the balls into the mechanism.the machine will feed balls into the front pocket until it catches up to the correct count of balls that haven't been released yet, so don't panic if it feeds balls for a minute or two. If you can trace the wires from a speaker back to the machine you should find a volume control somewhere in the circiuts. take some pics and I am sure there will be some answers. I hope this helps some.We have all been through this . Itcan be very nerve racking.Don't be shy in asking for help.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

3. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

BallShutOff (Large).jpgFront Frame Lower Left (Large).jpgSwitch (Large).jpgPhoneline Jack (Large).jpgCR (Large).jpgErrorCodeListing (Large).jpgBackView (Large).jpgErrorCode2 (Large).jpgSwitch.jpg

Dear all gurus, The reward balls are still not coming out from the machine, i've fill about 200-300 balls on the top reward tray, tried moving the Ball Shut, Tried pressing the switch (i don't know what is it for). There is still no luck with it. I've taken some pictures for your reference. The LED is still showing Error 2. ANyway idea how i can fix the problem? Please advice.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to ckng2000

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When you turn the yellow knobon the right do the balls fall down to the payout trayon the front ,or go out the bottom.Is there another lever above the two yellow ones you have missed.The red and yellow buttons on the front of the machine don't do anything,they are used in the parlors only.The red plastic looks like a release lever to open up a circuit board underanother.The little button might be the reset. push that button in and turn the machine off for 10 seconds,then back on and let go of the button. See if that resets it.It still acts like the balls are shut off of the feed mech.Try moving both yellow buttonsin one direction or another. I don't have this machine but they are all fiarly similar Alot of it is trial and error without manuals. Just be patient. Someone else will surely solve the problems. We are all here to help.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

takethecastle57 has or had a Ferrari machine, maybe he can help answer you're questions
    My favorite color is Ham

9. The following user says "Thanks" to BigBearSteve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes there is a transparent level below the yellow ones that holds the ball to prevent it from going into the payout motor, i left that level to be open, then for the open/close yellow plastic i'v tried moving both directions but nothing happened at all. I don't feel any balls while moving it. When i follow the trail i think there are some balls that stucks before the motor part (just guessing only). About the reset i managed to reset the machine and the LED went back to zero. But once i hit the centre hole where it need to payout, then error 2 came on again. Does it mean my payout mechanism is malfunction? Should i unassemble the mechanism to check on it? I',m not familiar with the mechanism and afraid to do so.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree with Yose, there must be a ball stop above the payout motor that is closed.

I'll post a pic of one of my pachi's (I don't have Ferrari) so you can get an idea what to look for.
    My favorite color is Ham

12. The following user says "Thanks" to BigBearSteve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, this is on a Sankyo machine, but hopefully you get the idea.

1st pic is: stop open

2nd: stop closed

3rd: location

014.jpg015.jpg017.jpg

Yours may not be in the same location, but it's there somewhere
    My favorite color is Ham

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to BigBearSteve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It still acts like you are missing the shut off lever above the motor . The payout motors rarely go bad.Balls usually don't get stuck in motor, that is the last place they pass through to go to the front tray .Check the connections to the motor to see if they are loose or the sensor connection in the payhole.find the dump lever and open it the balls should bypass the motor and empty the hopper.If they don't the balls are shut off,or jammed somewhere.The ballshaft to the motor on alot of machines can be lifted off or unscrewed and the entire unit comes off.they are pretty simple to work on. just take your time and remember how it goes back together.We will not give up, someone here has the answer.

16. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

haven't heard any results to the problems. Did you get the Ferrari started up yet.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

E.jpgG.jpgB.jpgF.jpgD.jpgA.jpgC.jpgPhew..It's friday again and finally have time to try to fix the machine. So far i found 2 reset switch on the machine (at the same time i also found out that this machine comes with a factory volume control) and tried both reset switch and im still getting Error 2. I even remove all the rewards ball, turn the machine up side down just to in case there's ball stuck somewhere. But still no luck solving the problem. Regarding the ball stop its open and the ball can pass through it. As for the dump level when i open or close it i don't feel any balls at all. I think the ball haven't even reach this area. I've took a series of pictures from the reward ball tray all the way to the reward motor. Can anyone please take a look and advice what i should do? I`m thinking of dismantling the parts to check it but i totally have no idea where should i start... Advice pls?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ckng2000 View Post
    E.jpgG.jpgB.jpgF.jpgD.jpgA.jpgC.jpgPhew..It's friday again and finally have time to try to fix the machine. So far i found 2 reset switch on the machine (at the same time i also found out that this machine comes with a factory volume control) and tried both reset switch and im still getting Error 2. I even remove all the rewards ball, turn the machine up side down just to in case there's ball stuck somewhere. But still no luck solving the problem. Regarding the ball stop its open and the ball can pass through it. As for the dump level when i open or close it i don't feel any balls at all. I think the ball haven't even reach this area. I've took a series of pictures from the reward ball tray all the way to the reward motor. Can anyone please take a look and advice what i should do? I`m thinking of dismantling the parts to check it but i totally have no idea where should i start... Advice pls?
    NOTE: I put a lot more reward ball on the tray when troubleshooting the machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You may have to pull the payout motor out and check it.

I had one machine that had a piece of plastic stuck in the motor
    My favorite color is Ham

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think you have something stuck in the ball path just before the payout motor or in the payout motor, I agree with BBS that you should pull it and check for something in it
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by owennewton View Post
    I think you have something stuck in the ball path just before the payout motor or in the payout motor, I agree with BBS that you should pull it and check for something in it

Nothing can reach the ball path, means i have to dismantle the whole machanism starting from ball tray all the way down to the motor?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is starting to sound like a stuck ball in the payout mech. I have that frame and will take some pics for you. It is easy to take apart and check.

Let me ask you this. Are you able to dump all the balls out of the machine ?

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

25. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rubberratt View Post
    It is starting to sound like a stuck ball in the payout mech. I have that frame and will take some pics for you. It is easy to take apart and check.

Let me ask you this. Are you able to dump all the balls out of the machine ?
    Using the ball dump level you mean? (attached picture is the ball dump right?)

When i move the ball dump nothing happens. All the ball just remains on the reward tray.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg A.jpg (35.8 KB, 6 views)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah ha so no ball dump huh ? Are you moving it all the way to the left until you hear a click ? The black bumpy nib on the right of it will go UP for Ball dump and back in for normal play.

If the balls are staying in the hopper, then you have a JAM for sure.
    Last edited by rubberratt; 02-25-2011 at 02:29 PM.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

28. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rubberratt View Post
    Ah ha so no ball dump huh ? Are you moving it all the way to the left until you hear a click ? The black bumpy nib on the right of it will go UP for Ball dump and back in for normal play.

If the balls are staying in the hopper, then you have a JAM for sure.
    Yes i did try all the way many times, i even try it with the ball dump up.. on your machine when you move your ball dump level, do you feel the balls? Coz mine doesn't. Maybe there are something stuck before the ball dump but i don't know how to reach there to check. Any ideA?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You should feel a click, and the balls should all come rushing out. PLEASE check your ball gate first...

It looks like this, and should be in the UP position_DSC9426.jpg_DSC9427.jpg

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

31. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast