Thread: Sankyo Pachinko Cell Cleaner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sankyo Pachinko Cell Cleaner

Hi All - I am selling a number of my toys to make room for new stuff and I wanted to let the good folk of pachitalk know that I have for sale a Sankyo pachinko cell cleaner. I imported it into the UK from the great man himself (Arby) and is in excellent condition and fully working. I only ever used it once myself so it really is like new. I have posted a number of pictures below and it is going on eBay, but I wanted to give someone the opportunity on here if they wanted it. It cost a lot of money when I bought it and I am losing money on selling it, but I am sure someone will get more use out of it than me now (as I only have 1 pachinko left now).

Anyway it is for sale at £100 plus shipping whatever that costs & I will ship to the states, it also includes a canister of cell cleaner. Please note if the buyer is from the USA I will ship the cell cleaner via DHL, but the canister of cell cleaner spray will have to be shipped via ground as it is a pressurised container.

If someone buys it from me off here a donation will be made to pachitalk now that we dont have the auction site. If anyone is interested then drop me a PM, payment will have to be via paypal for anyone outside of the UK.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Chris

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Pachinko Cell Cleaner

chris do you have a transformer for it to step down if not i have one i will put up for the winner for very little some where about the £20 mark
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Pachinko Cell Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324 View Post
    chris do you have a transformer for it to step down if not i have one i will put up for the winner for very little some where about the £20 mark
    No sorry I dont have one included.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).