Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is this?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He could buy wholesale from a vendor and have them shipped on a pallet cheaper! Less for the machines and less for shipping to boot. And as many as he has won on ebay to resale he could have driven a haul or something and picked them all up at one place for a good profit. I have bean buying off ebay to sell to some of my family but they are looking for specific machines and after shipping to me and I finish the cleaning and fixing any thing on then I still did it for a favor even after charging a small amount. When things pickup for me you can bet I will be getting a few pallets shipped to me! For him to make any money at all he has to be sending them directly to the person and even if they go to him he can't touch them just sell them to make any profit worth wile.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Either he is reselling or shill bidding. I'm voting for shill bidding. Did anyone ever ask him if he is reselling or shilling?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I talked to Dave at 7 mile fair. He has talked to the guy. Lives a few hours drive from him. told him he could get machines cheaper wholesale if he came and got them. Has not done so. I don't know why. He is buying them. I don't think a person could get away with shilling the amount of machines he has won just in the last two months.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just for fun, we should bid $130.00 on all the auctions he is the high bidder on, this way he will pay his max on every machine. If he is going to drive up prices on us, we might as well return the favor.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bid against him and won but it does seam like they all stay in the 125.00 to 135.00 range. One good thing maybe, if you look at it wright is he does not use a sniping program.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Every machine ive bid on in the last few months i end up bidding against him i would like to know what he's doing with these machines, if he's not selling them then he's got quite a collection.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default more than one

has anybody noticed if he has bought more than one of any particular machine?
    if you can't laugh at yourself then laugh at someone else

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So far he only has feedback on different types of machines. This is not to say that he could not have bid on same models, but just not got feedback on duplicate machines. I have been outbid by him more than once. He is willing to pay more for some machines than I am. I would love to see pics of his gameroom.
    and a few others.

markada44

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Does anyone know if a roberk6161 from ebay is a member here? He has gotten over 24 machines off ebay recently. All for a little over a 100.00. Just wondering. Must be reselling them. If you are a member here PM me.
    I went back and checked and he did have several repete buys of the same machine. maybe he is law enforcement looking to find some one selling converted machines?

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by markada44
    I went back and checked and he did have several repete buys of the same machine. maybe he is law enforcement looking to find some one selling converted machines?
    Oh no, it could be a federal sting operation....the mighty will fall!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well that would explain were are tax dollars go. And as usual they make the cost of something more!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This fella has bought 84 items, mostly machines but also a few tokens since early February! What in the heck is he doing? Very strange. :confused: Only has a feedback rating of 3 right right now, but that's because he's only received feedback from three vendors from whom he's bought tons of stuff so he has more actual feedback -- no bad feedbacks. Talk about one person driving the prices of machines up!

With this depth of investment in the machines, you'd also almost have to assume he's on the board here?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What I can't figure out is that he seems just to buy one machine at a time? He does not seem to bid on any of the mulitiple machine auctions. He could get a much better deal on those if he is building a very large collection. :confused:
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

slotter you would think that he's a member here, but what i want to know is what's he doin with all these machines?

Utopia1dc

Maybe he is addicted to Ebay and Pachislo, so he combined his two addictions? :smirk: Does this make him co-dependent?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Truth Is Out There

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    The Truth Is Out There
    Yes, and eventually we'll know what it is.

Utopia1dc

He has 36 feed backs, 35 from machines and 1 for tokens. If these are for a personal collection he should have just bought a few pallets and would have gotten a similar assortment of machines. He is from Minnesota according to his profile, so I doubt he is driving to NY or CA to pick them up. He is averaging about $200 a machine with the shipping, which is high if you are looking to resell locally. This guy is a mystery for sure.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im from Min-e-sota and It ain't me , fer the record, I will buy local if price is right and only in bulk from Milt or someone like that , and I am getting ready for a flea market run this summer
    Don
    Any one find out who this is I will vist and report back

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am from Minnesota too and it definitely is not me! My wife would have done me in if it was. I already got the look when I got my fourth machine. d mowery, let me know when and where you are going to be, I will come take a look at what you have.
    and a few others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast