How about this.... Maybe someone could check and see what the lowest price we could get some made for with PachiTalk Logo.... and how many would need to be purchased to get that lowest price. Then we could have maybe someone like Arby, Davis, ZCore, or whoever place the big order to get them made after "us members" who want some send him our payment for however many we would want to purchase. Hope that's not confusing (I confuse myself sometimes!!) I've dealt with a couple of members here and would not hesitate to pay in advance for part of the order. Since some members here like ZCore, DapperDan, and others sell machines regularly they might want to send these with their machines (large amount could be ordered this way). This would advertise Pachitalk which would be good for the Pachislo business, draw new members here where they could become better educated in our terrific hobby, and in my opinion be good for the hobby overall. I could write a lot of reasons I think this would be a good thing but I bet most everyone out there reading this already can think of plenty of good reasons without me making a list!! Something to think about and I'd definitely order a thousand if we could get the price down reasonable.

Also I'm going thru my tokens and making up some groups of all different tokens that I will offer to trade with others (this may take a couple of days). I want to see how many different ones I can get too. Sort of like coin collecting (I do that already) but MUCH CHEAPER and just a interesting!!