Thread: Card Reader Dongle - January Sale!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Card Reader Dongle - January Sale!

Just knocked 5 quid off the price of the dongles on my website. This means that the Rev.2 dongle is down from £30 to £25, and the last couple of dozen Rev.1 dongles will be only £15.

The Rev.1 price will be fixed at £15 until they're all sold out, after which they're gone for good. I'm hoping that I can also hold the price of the Rev.2 at £25, but will have to see when all of the production batch components come in, and I work out how much I've spent.

There's no reductions on the accessories at the moment, as the cost's have gone up on the cables and sockets for the new batches. I'm going to do my best to absorb these rises, and I think I'll be able to hold the price on the smartcard option, but it's likely that the price of the extension cable will have to rise by £0.50 when the stock ones sell out.

2. The following 22 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Card Reader Dongle - January Sale!

Just had a few orders coming in, some that seem to have been charged the old prices.

I'm not sure why this is happening, but I'm assuming that this is due to the store pages on my website having only just been updated with the new prices. If you have the old versions of the store pages in your web browsers or proxy's cache, it will add them to the PayPal shopping cart at the old price.

Please can you check the cart for the correct prices before submitting the order, and if you're still getting the old prices showing up, empty the cart, then reload the pages or clear the cache and try again.

If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

Refunds of the extra amounts paid should be on their way to those affected, and if any more orders like this come through, I'll get the difference refunded as soon as possible.

4. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to daverob